User Controls

When peace finally comes

No matter the filth and frustration of the condition of our world.. when it all ends

something like this with a white light.. if your good side outweights your bad.

but what about the sick who can't control aingst with in. what about us or they.

Noel version.. but Catholic or Buddhist or Muslim or Hebrew you probably have something simular. even Oden worshipers I'm sure.

This song rules!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Josh Groban is pretty good. Haven't listened to his stuff in awhile.
    Acapella is a bit better then tenor

good song though.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    u all have poor taste in music.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery

Oh No! they found our thread
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I wish God were real. I wish there was redemption. I wish there was heaven.
    Oh what the Fuck Florida.. it's like she hates you or something. making a 45 degree bend right for you.

like the entire state.

The panhandle doesn't really count as Florida anyway.
    Virgin Islands won't be so virgin anymore, they're about to get fucked.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Oh what the Fuck Florida.. it's like she hates you or something. making a 45 degree bend right for you.

like the entire state.

its a forecast.

moe like the forecasters hate florida.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie Virgin Islands won't be so virgin anymore, they're about to get fucked.

virginity is more of a concept these days.
    a collage of Irma on the Islands

crazy as fuck

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    There is a planet several thousand light years from us where the wind speed on the surface has been determined to be 4,700/mph. Can you imagine the force of winds several thousand miles an hour?
    ^Shut up.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery ^Shut up.

You can't beat me up like your mother, kid.
    I can, and I will.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL There is a planet several thousand light years from us where the wind speed on the surface has been determined to be 4,700/mph. Can you imagine the force of winds several thousand miles an hour?

Which planet and what type of planet? If it's a hot Jupiter type, it doesn't really have a surface.
    Originally posted by Sophie Which planet and what type of planet? If it's a hot Jupiter type, it doesn't really have a surface.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sophie Which planet and what type of planet? If it's a hot Jupiter type, it doesn't really have a surface.

planet nibiru.
Jump to Top