User Controls

I'm tired of the Facebook mentality

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    These days if you add a woman on Facebook it's almost an inclination to say that you want to have sex with her.

Why can't people just be normal like the 1900s and greet a woman with respect?

Is it so hard to get a woman nowadays they have to add them on Facebook to let them know that you have interest in them?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Respect wamen.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    ITT: op rejected by women on facebook.
    TreyGowdy Houston
    Don't use facebook and don't have sex. Problem solved.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I hate these bitches like Mondays..

Suck ah nigga dick or some thing..

Post last edited by Wick Sweat at 2017-09-07T02:09:14.567556+00:00
    AFJ Houston
    Lololol OP's like 70 years old ....Trying to meet females on facebook. *LaughingWhileRollingEyes.gif*

Trying to meet and/or get females (regardless of age) online is dumb. For a multitude of reasons.

Lets use the "too old" legal kind, for example... lol
    If shes never ever seen you before. PERIOD. And excepts your friend request, shes an attention whore, or just a whore (enjoy your herps).
    Either way, theres more problems there, than you'll want to deal with.

Any decent female you have to meet them in person AT LEAST once, and make a decent enough impression on them, too where they will want to talk to you a second time.
    Thats when you'll ask them if theyre on facebook... Viola! ...Youre now friends on FB. Congrats! ......I guess????
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Mash is old.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by AFJ Lololol OP's like 70 years old ….Trying to meet females on facebook. *LaughingWhileRollingEyes.gif*

Trying to meet and/or get females (regardless of age) online is dumb. For a multitude of reasons.

Lets use the "too old" legal kind, for example… lol
    If shes never ever seen you before. PERIOD. And excepts your friend request, shes an attention whore, or just a whore (enjoy your herps).
    Either way, theres more problems there, than you'll want to deal with.

Any decent female you have to meet them in person AT LEAST once, and make a decent enough impression on them, too where they will want to talk to you a second time.
    Thats when you'll ask them if theyre on facebook… Viola! …Youre now friends on FB. Congrats! ……I guess????

Of course nothing beats IRL but YouNow used to be good back in the day, at least for a quick fap before the place got mod cucked.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I hardly remember making this thread.
    Wespect ramen
    Facebook, more like NSA's book. Miss me with that gay shit. I just have a Snapchat with all permissions turned off
    Originally posted by mashlehash I hardly remember making this thread.

somas
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Wespect ramen

What if you're with a woman that thought that she should be respected because she could cook ramen noodles?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mashlehash These days if you add a woman on Facebook it's almost an inclination to say that you want to have sex with her.

Why can't people just be normal like the 1900s and greet a woman with respect?

Is it so hard to get a woman nowadays they have to add them on Facebook to let them know that you have interest in them?

I don't really use facebook but I did temporarily to see what my daughters mom and her acquaintances /friends saying about me 5 years ago. I added one of her friend and her friend called me a wife beater and told my daughters mom on facebook that she will get dat money. A month ago I was on a dating website and I recognized the bitch and gave my lil rap and chatted her up and got her to meet me at a bar in her town a few towns over from me and I never showed up and she was pretty pissed and I told her thats what she gets for being a bitch to someone she doesn't even know.

She told me she was going to call the cops on me and I told her to do it. And she didn't do it.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't really use facebook but I did temporarily to see what my daughters mom and her acquaintances /friends saying about me 5 years ago. I added one of her friend and her friend called me a wife beater and told my daughters mom on facebook that she will get dat money. A month ago I was on a dating website and I recognized the bitch and gave my lil rap and chatted her up and got her to meet me at a bar in her town a few towns over from me and I never showed up and she was pretty pissed and I told her thats what she gets for being a bitch to someone she doesn't even know.

She told me she was going to call the cops on me and I told her to do it. And she didn't do it.

tl;dr- Bill Krozby is a piece of shit.
    umm

I was supposed to add a comment to this. something about not liking Facebook tell me what political position I should hold like it's a got damn leftest commie cult
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 tl;dr- Bill Krozby is a piece of shit.

You sound kinda butt hurt about something, I'm not sure what about though. You managed to read my short story yesterday and sounded kinda frothy about it.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 umm

I was supposed to add a comment to this. something about not liking Facebook tell me what political position I should hold like it's a got damn leftest commie cult

word
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    truth is concensus
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You sound kinda butt hurt about something, I'm not sure what about though. You managed to read my short story yesterday and sounded kinda frothy about it.

No dude, you just continually show yourself to be a worthless person. I'd like to give you a break, but you keep saying stupid shit.
Jump to Top