User Controls

I wish we had one true Terrorist on this forum

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Who never stopped talking about his agenda. Always writing in some foreign language trying to communicate with his brother in that have no clue what this site is.

I mean we have DFG but he's really not a problematic terrorist
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Oh yea, uhh.. totally. Me too!

Britney Spears is so hot picture1.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I love America!
    Just one random guy, who keeps going on and on about his lost friend from war who got shot in the head, and now he feels like he needs to make a vendetta for his friend
    And he keeps asking how to build bombs and then deleting the posts.
    Exactly.

But the thread never gets deleted and then he keeps blaming it on lanny which transpires into an agenda to kill Lanny.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    29 Autism.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    29 Autism!
    I don't understand you sometimes, risir.
    But we can work on it. You'll be a level s reader one day
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    picture1 so Spears hot is Britney is hot Spears so picture1 so Spears hot is Britney so so so Spears picture1 Spears picture1 hot so hot is picture1 Spears Britney Britney is Britney picture1 hot is Spears picture1 picture1 picture1 picture1 Britney so is Britney is Spears hot Spears picture1 Spears is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is picture1
    Brian Spears be that toxic chick that you want to make love to.
    Originally posted by mashlehash Brian Spears be that toxic chick that you want to make love to.

Correction: that everyone wants to make love to.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by mashlehash I don't understand you sometimes, risir.

I know. It makes me sad.
    Originally posted by RisiR † I know. It makes me sad.

Maybe you should see a therapist, a female therapist that we give you a hand job under the counter
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    That's the plan.

I want her to talk shit about my dick and punch me in the balls, though.
    Just one dude that we could all blame our problems on when the feds finally Crackdown
    Originally posted by RisiR † I want her to talk shit about my dick and punch me in the balls, though.

You into bdsm?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Yes but it was a joke. That would be traumatic.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Yes but it was a joke. That would be traumatic.

You're joking about BDSM? Jokes are not allowed here. This is an unsafe zone, you will get hurt.
Jump to Top