User Controls

Portsmouth sq

:L7

40 years ago this week
    source

http://www.foundsf.org/index.php?title=File:Chinatwn$golden-dragon.jpg

Don't know if that is shrimpboy in the photo below

Hanging with idiots in 7th grade.. who wanted to get fireworks for themselves

I went to Portsmouth Sq where they met some asian dude who took their money and promised to be back with some fireworks.
    One of them didn't trust the asian dude so he wanted to follow the fucking guy into some alleyway off of Washington street
    We saw the transaction where the dude threw a paperclip of money up to the guy in the second floor window and he tossed down a big box after the guy on the ground told him the several orders (in which only 1 was that of the guys I was with)

this may of been on of the gangs involved in the Chinatown "Golden Dragon" Massacre. the guy saw us and started yelling at us and went into the box and grabbed their order and said "Don't ever ask me again to get you fireworks or I will fuck you up" and ran off.

right afterwards.. maybe 3 months later the Golden Dragon Massacre occured.
    I always wondered if Shrimpboy was in his gang.

PS I think they fucked Shrimpboy over in this last arrest and used him as a patsy.. but corruption runs deep. and I don't know any of these people so.. meh!

Traditionally, the sale of illegal fireworks was a major source of gang revenue in Chinatown. As the Fourth of July approached each year, young people would stream into the district from all over the Bay Area to score firecrackers and other forbidden pyrotechnics. In 1977, the Ping Boys, residents of the Ping Yuen projects on Pacific Avenue, ran the operation under the auspices of the Wah Ching, for 10% of the take. On July 4, figuring to get their share of the accumulated loot, a group of Joe Boys headed for the Ping Yeun Projects with a view to robbing the Ping Boys of the proceeds from the sales. By this time, Joe Fong himself had been in prison for several years and though he was no longer on the street to exercise direct control of the gang, his followers continued to be referred to as “Joe Boys.”

***************8*

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Where is Shrimp boy right now?

I remember getting ripped off trying to buy cherry bombs when I was a kid, fortunately for us my buddy had a few left that he had forgotten about, and we went to school with the kid who ripped us off so we lured him to the park after school and taped his hands together clasping one of the bombs and lit it.

It was actually pretty horrifying but the kid said he did it himself after we threatened to slowly blow off parts of his body for years to come if he rattoxed on us.
    Originally posted by mmQ Where is Shrimp boy right now?

I remember getting ripped off trying to buy cherry bombs when I was a kid, fortunately for us my buddy had a few left that he had forgotten about, and we went to school with the kid who ripped us off so we lured him to the park after school and taped his hands together clasping one of the bombs and lit it.

It was actually pretty horrifying but the kid said he did it himself after we threatened to slowly blow off parts of his body for years to come if he rattoxed on us.

Jesus Christ you lunatic! LOL

Anyways, He's in Jail.. some City Councleman named Lee (I don't think Related to Mayor Lee) got a few years.. I don't recall the story but it happened a few years ago. they sent Shrimpboy back to prison for the rest of his life. He was helping in keeping other kids out of Gangs but somehow he was linked to some serious City level corruption and because of his history linking him with Golden Dragon Massacre they put him away for good. while the other guy got much time.

Oh shit.. I was looking up info and found Mayor Lee did have evidence against him by the FBI (though who knows with that), that he too was "Taking Bribes". and the DA went "Easy on him" according to this.

but I really don't know the entire story.. it's been a few years now. Raymond Chow got screwed.

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Shrimp-Boy-lawyer-Prosecutors-went-easy-on-6424890.php
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wonder if Shrimp Boy got the short end of the stick just because nobody could take him seriously with his nickname.
    Originally posted by mmQ I wonder if Shrimp Boy got the short end of the stick just because nobody could take him seriously with his nickname.

Ba-da-da-crash

ZING!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    “If you spend the time with them,” says retired Sergeant Dan Foley, who spent 24 years on the Chinese Gang Task Force, first as a member, and then from 1986 as its head,

what a racist PD. do they have black gang task force ???
    Originally posted by benny vader what a racist PD. do they have black gang task force ???

You should read the story about the Z-Card or Zibra Cards they past out to blacks in San Francisco in the 70s
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    exactly. no white gang taskforce whatsoever.
    Originally posted by benny vader exactly. no white gang taskforce whatsoever.

They seem to be ridding white cops left and right though. building up a more diverse police force so white people can be equally abused. :|

In reality, most San Francisco Cops are cool and don't bug you for the little things other towns might. Also remember this was in the 70s.. there is diverse ethnicity of corruption as well. though Black Men still get treated the worst usually when pulled over, but white men are hated by much of the Left. regardless of their upbringing, it's become a shit reality. because they're still "White Men"
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 They seem to be ridding white cops left and right though. building up a more diverse police force so white people can be equally abused. :|

In reality, most San Francisco Cops are cool and don't bug you for the little things other towns might. Also remember this was in the 70s.. there is diverse ethnicity of corruption as well. though Black Men still get treated the worst usually when pulled over, but white men are hated by much of the Left. regardless of their upbringing, it's become a shit reality. because they're still "White Men"

do you really live in SF ???
    Originally posted by benny vader do you really live in SF ???

I'v lived in San Francisco but I live in the Bay Area. East Bay.
    I'm too broke to rent in SF right now.
    I live in the flats

though real estate is going through the roof because of the overflow.. The Flats is what the people in the Hills used to call us poor folks of california in the day (like prior to prolly 1990)

"Pulling hills" was a contest by poor white cali trash... kind of like the DogTown Boys of LA

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I'v lived in San Francisco but I live in the Bay Area. East Bay.
    I'm too broke to rent in SF right now.

r u the minority there ????
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Joe Kane I used to sell potassium nitrate to farm kids who made their own you americunts are too spoiled gotta have all your guns and rockets sold pre packaged with ID. MAKE IT YOURSELF YOU LAZY FOCKS

Are you almost to Lucy's yet??
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Good
    Originally posted by benny vader r u the minority there ????

Minority as in Yearly Income? absolutly
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Minority as in Yearly Income?

demographically speaking i mean
    Originally posted by benny vader demographically speaking i mean

Well in Demographic you have age and sex type and gender benders and race and religion..

I can tell you that when I was a kid in the late 60s to early 80s it was mostly first generation Californians (Im a forth from my dads side who was souther cali) who started families in California which many were from other parts of the country.. so in a weird way it's repeating itself.. but instead of WWII or Korean War vets who stayed in the bay, it's techies coming to.

but mostly caucasian or islanders or asians in some communities while african american and hispanic in others or neighborhoods.

demographics has always been black and hispanics and maybe Chinese in Oakland flats with some whites at least while i was growing up.. to that of becoming gentrified and techies of all nationality (though many white) into the flats since their decent pay still can't afford most of them to own or rent in the Hills or even upper foothills.

it's becoming very eclectic .. kind of cool. multi cultural and more educated types with a minimum of a bachelors which is like a highschool deploma these day.. so many move onto a masters or PhD.. this is what is moving into Oakland I suppose. this is just kind of an obvious when you look around, talk to people and then of course local news seems to agree with the same assumtion of how the east bay is changing. whites were becoming a minority in many towns but not all.. while it seems people of all cultural backgrounds is moving in and changing out the local communities. reforming it into something completley different.. I suppose this is happening everywhere.. from New England states to that of Texas (or liberal texas) to that of Colorado and so on.

why.. do you plan on opening a shop and target certain demographics?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Well in Demographic you have age and sex type and gender benders and race and religion..

I can tell you that when I was a kid in the late 60s to early 80s it was mostly first generation Californians (Im a forth from my dads side who was souther cali) who started families in California which many were from other parts of the country.. so in a weird way it's repeating itself.. but instead of WWII or Korean War vets who stayed in the bay, it's techies coming to.

but mostly caucasian or islanders or asians in some communities while african american and hispanic in others or neighborhoods.

demographics has always been black and hispanics and maybe Chinese in Oakland flats with some whites at least while i was growing up.. to that of becoming gentrified and techies of all nationality (though many white) into the flats since their decent pay still can't afford most of them to own or rent in the Hills or even upper foothills.

it's becoming very eclectic .. kind of cool. multi cultural and more educated types with a minimum of a bachelors which is like a highschool deploma these day.. so many move onto a masters or PhD.. this is what is moving into Oakland I suppose. this is just kind of an obvious when you look around, talk to people and then of course local news seems to agree with the same assumtion of how the east bay is changing. whites were becoming a minority in many towns but not all.. while it seems people of all cultural backgrounds is moving in and changing out the local communities. reforming it into something completley different.. I suppose this is happening everywhere.. from New England states to that of Texas (or liberal texas) to that of Colorado and so on.

why.. do you plan on opening a shop and target certain demographics?

no, i plan to be an illegal immigrant over there and wanted to see if i can blend in.

they say your skin is your uniform .... so i wanted to know about the vegetations that grow over there.
    Originally posted by benny vader no, i plan to be an illegal immigrant over there and wanted to see if i can blend in.

they say your skin is your uniform …. so i wanted to know about the vegetations that grow over there.

San Francisco has micro climent which allows almost any vegitation you can find in the world to grow here. they may not fruit but the plants usually will grow.

this has been told to me by several different people while growing up. you think as a kid "Big fucking deal" but it is a big deal. it's your home land and you should represent it well.

they have safe havens here for anyone.. pretty much. I think it's hard to get deported out of California. Unless you're a Canadian.
Jump to Top