User Controls

my Crouton and salvia came

i got bali Crouton its nice with kava and gabapentin i feel like im on a beach

salvia is 20x extract and im sure ill freak out when i smoke it
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Saliva can hit you weird be safe man.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    make a youtube vid of you tarding out on the salvia, it makes you talk like tard.

TAKE THAT TARDATION AND DOUBLE IT!

Originally posted by HampTheToker

ill rectally digest your sons eyes
    Originally posted by matrix ill rectally digest your sons eyes

Oh noes not the eyes!1!1?!1!!1
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Be careful, sploo.

Do it in a safe place.
    I smoked some salvia for the first time next to a very shallow pond in a park. And I didn't know how it would effect me, ent up freaking out and fell off the rock I was sitting on my gf came to hold me but her head was on a string and I started yelling like reee reee and kicked and started scooting back away from her and fell into a shallow pond.

Had water splash on my face and I thought it was blood on my face and thought I crashed her moms car into the pond. It was scary as fuck. I only smoked it one time after that a couple years later, but just a little bit and still didn't like it.
    Research beforehand

They don't call it the divineer's sage for nothing.

You sweat, a lot..
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Do twice as much as anyone before you, spoodypoo.
    Originally posted by mashlehash Research beforehand

They don't call it the divineer's sage for nothing.

You sweat, a lot..

I'd always heard the term "clammy hands" before, but it wasn't until I tried salvia that I understood how it felt. It's a pretty shitty drug tbh, fam.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Donuts yugoslavia
    Originally posted by HampTheToker I'd always heard the term "clammy hands" before, but it wasn't until I tried salvia that I understood how it felt. It's a pretty shitty drug tbh, fam.

I guess to each their own, I didn't like it at all when I did it. I ent up giving the rest to my gf and a buddy in the park and watched them smoke it and they were giggling and it looked like they were enjoying it.
    Originally posted by HampTheToker I'd always heard the term "clammy hands" before, but it wasn't until I tried salvia that I understood how it felt. It's a pretty shitty drug tbh, fam.

Nonsense. Maybe if you look at it as just a drug. It just really makes you apart of the machine.
    i finished my Crouton all 28g it was nice but kinda weak.
    Originally posted by Joe Kane Do nitrous on salvia

Wouldn't be coordinated enough.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by mashlehash Wouldn't be coordinated enough.

Wouldn't remember what hands are.
    Originally posted by matrix i finished my Crouton all 28g it was nice but kinda weak.

Then it wasn't extract?

My experience was with extract.

One time I smoked leaves over a homies grave. I was particulately sad that day.
    i dont know why people think salvia is so bad i smoked a gram of 20x extract over the past hour or so. i got really high it was neat, 10/10 closed eye visuals
Jump to Top