User Controls

@ those of you who lived where weed became legal

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What happened to your old dealers, or yourself?

Did street dealing just gradually taper off? Can you still buy weed from street dealers? Is that legal now anyway?

Is there any benefit to selling weed out of your house in a legalized state or country ?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    and can one of you send me some of the die antwoord zefzol weed?

LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    There were still dealers when I went to Denver a few years back. It was cheaper than most of the shops.
    I wonder what the legality of that is. How much trouble would you get in for selling weed on the street?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Here in california we have "medical" weed (and fully legal as of next year) so you have to get a card or whatever, basically throw some cash at a doctor for him to say you can go get blazed for health reasons. It's definitely reduced the level of street dealing, but it still exists. Of the dealers I know they all sold other stuff as well which is still illegal so they're just reducing volume in marijuana and focusing on the other stuff.

Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 I wonder what the legality of that is. How much trouble would you get in for selling weed on the street?

About the same as before I assume. Selling adderall isn't a lighter sentence because you can get it from pharmacies.
    There are plenty of dealers cause someone has to sell to underage kids.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Here in Massachusetts most dealers are now growing weed illegally and selling it.
    Each household can have 12 plants but these guys are doing full scale 200 plant grows.
    One of my guys is going to harvest 6 pounds in a few weeks.
    Me I just grow my own.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The more people grow weed the less it will cost.
    Weed will be free for anyone.
    I share with all my friends,and they do too.
    Originally posted by Lanny About the same as before I assume. Selling adderall isn't a lighter sentence because you can get it from pharmacies.

Marijuana isn't actually a pharmaceutical. All doctors recommendations are just that, recommendations. I'm pretty sure they did a similar thing with alcohol in the 30's. But yeah, those laws don't apply as far as I know.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by NARCassist and can one of you send me some of the die antwoord zefzol weed?

Damn I want a sucker.
    Originally posted by mashlehash Damn I want a sucker.

send me one plz

You don't get a sucker. The suckers are reserved.
    Originally posted by mashlehash You don't get a sucker. The suckers are reserved.

you're no good

I apologize sir, but the suckers are reserved.
    I don't really talk to the same people I did when weed was illegal but I basically usually only buy from the dispensaries and so does most everyone I know. Mostly wax/pens these days. I have bought from a dealer a couple times and it was cheap af. He lived far away kinda though.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by AngryOnion The more people grow weed the less it will cost.
    Weed will be free for anyone.
    I share with all my friends,and they do too.

We're going to overgrow and end up with a weedconomy collapse, great depression tier commodity market saturation. The government will have to pay farmers to burn their crops en masse. It'll become a test of courage to run through the smoke a hundreds of pounds of weed burning.
    Just finished harvest.

The quality is ok,nothing special.
    I think I'll have enough to get me through till next fall LOL.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    ^Out of curiosity what's the weight on that pyramid display?
    I'll take one jar to go.
    Originally posted by RestStop ^Out of curiosity what's the weight on that pyramid display?

I don't know,they still have to cure and dry out some more.
    The buds are really fluffy if I could have grown in a place that had more sunshine they would have been denser.
    Two of the plants I grew belong to a friend so I'm going to give him a few jars as well.
Jump to Top