User Controls

My second gay experience

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I had my second gay experience the other day and figured I'd spill the tea about how I squashed the beef with bill the cat.
    We exchanged a few pm's recently and he agreed to take me to the outback steakhouse to squash the beef, but I know him too well
    and I could tell by his beautiful doe eyes that screamed softly "fuck me like a husband" he was yearning for a little more.

I wasn't going to leave him hangin' because in the end we are all good gonts with our own faults. And its what you do in this life
    that makes the difference. I could tell he was somewhat nervous because he probably hadn't had a good rodgering in awhile in his
    old age, being the big bottom fag queen he is, so I figured I'd treat him after he treated me to a serloin and mashed potatoes.

We got to his place and he grabbed me softly by my hips and smirked and said "give me one second" and I said "take your
    time lil dawg" and he got all different on me and lit candles and put on the "thompson twins" on 8-track and took me by my hand.
    I must admit I was kind of surprised not because I was afraid of doing the deed. But because I saw a sensitive side, I side
    I never knew he had.

He lead me to his bed and as I laid on top of him having some pillow talk with him, but he mixed it in with some witty banter
    so he could try and come off as he's "hard to get", extremely flirtatious. It was adorable.

He then reached out towards me and pecked me on the cheek, and then pulled back and grinned and made some kinda weird muffled
    "reeee" sound and then giggled like a school girl jumping on a pogo stick. Little did he know he'd be jumping on my pogo stick real
    soon.

He said to me "you have nice hair" still with the same flirtatious playful grin. He then got out of the bed and put on "Human leages"
    "don't you want me bby" and hopped back on the bed and started twerking... (it was really rich considering he said guys don't twerk..)

To make a long story short I ent up getting some dome from jill and I slapped him a few times while he was doing it while saying
    "you gonna be a good gurl?!" in a stern but not overly agressive manner and he his muffled voice vibrated through my dick head
    "mmmmmhmmm" and said "good"

It was a pretty good blow job, I don't normally cum from bj's and I've had tons of girls suck my cock but zill was a pro.
    Felt good.

After I came I started getting dressed and he asked me if I would stay the night and I said, "I can't really sleep well at other
    peoples places, plus I have to feed my cat. He then said "Will you at least text me when you've made it home safely because the hurricane?"

And I said "sure bromo" and he lead me out and gave me once last carress and I slapped his fat whyte southern ass and that was
    that. I'm not in love with him, but I will never forget that he is a human too and can be a very sensitive man.

The space between a blink and a tear, bill and I made it here... we made it.. we made it...

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    /thread
    Didn't read.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Read and chortled
    Jesus fuck you're a terrible writer.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Jesus fuck you're a terrible writer.

I find it amusing. It's clearly more of a freestyle/flow form of writing than meant to be all prim and proper. It still reads smoothly and understandably.
    Originally posted by mmQ I find it amusing. It's clearly more of a freestyle/flow form of writing than meant to be all prim and proper. It still reads smoothly and understandably.

NOT if you care about writing at all. His paragraphs all start I, I, We, He, He, He, To, It, After, And, The. He does a lot of telling instead of showing. It's like a fucking laundry list of events. If I was his teacher I would give him an F+ for trying so hard yet still failing.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 NOT if you care about writing at all. His paragraphs all start I, I, We, He, He, He, To, It, After, And, The. He does a lot of telling instead of showing. It's like a fucking laundry list of events. If I was his teacher I would give him an F+ for trying so hard yet still failing.

he did good, dont b jealous.
    It's the worst writing I've seen this century, on par with Vogon poetry. Not surprised you and mq think its good XDDD
    BigLuigi Houston

Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 It's the worst writing I've seen this century, on par with Vogon poetry. Not surprised you and mq think its good XDDD

UH OH look at this frothy lil bromo
    Originally posted by BigLuigi

UH OH look at this frothy lil bromo

XD LOL at least I don't live in a ven XD
    I actually have to side with §m£ÂgØL on this one. Like all your other posts this one was more incoherent shit Bill Krozby.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Dargo I actually have to side with §m£ÂgØL on this one. Like all your other posts this one was more incoherent shit Bill Krozby.

What parts of this were incoherent to you? I feel like I understood it fully so I'm curious to know where others had difficulty.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by ALL absolutely will never read

mmm ..,. strawberry flavored jelly.

yummmmm.mmm.
    Originally posted by mmQ What parts of this were incoherent to you? I feel like I understood it fully so I'm curious to know where others had difficulty.

It's not really incoherent, just scattered. And not in the good Hunter S. Thompson gonzo kind of way. This isn't even saying anything for his shitty metaphors. It is objectively bad technique.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 It's not really incoherent, just scattered. And not in the good Hunter S. Thompson gonzo kind of way. This isn't even saying anything for his shitty metaphors. It is objectively bad technique.

I certainly see where you're coming from but again, technique is far less important in this posting format than genuine creative writing in short story or novel form.

Then again most people including you don't like Bill Krozby so I can easily conclude where certain posts criticizing him come from a biased disdain rather than a genuine and critical observation.

Really I don't care and I'm sure we could all use improvements, criticism is well and good, and my penis is slightly above average.

As far as incoherency, imagine this Bill Krozby story rewritten by bling. Like you said, maybe this doesn't read super well but for the common viewer it reads just fine and is at least comprehendible.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by BigLuigi

At least she's happy being who she wants to be.

Bill Krozby, I am disappointed with your fake story. I wanted a real homo erotic tale.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    ^ those who cann, make

those who cunt, comment
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Nigga, your brain runs on retardation.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Joe Kane If you think Bill Krozbys writing is bad wait until you see the multi paragraph reviews and serious critique of every sentence written by a bunch of autistic retards with no lives and nothing better to do than pour over something Bill Krozby wrote as a joke while fucked up as if this was his serious foray into the world of literature.

Retardnalysis.

This whenever I write my stories I'm drinking, and I didn't edit this one at all. I admit there are a couple spots, now reading it stone cold sober that I could worded a little bit better, but whatever.

Two of my favorite authors stephen kind and charlie bukowski have both mentioned that their rough drafts were heavily filled with mistakes, thats why its a rough draft.

I think §m£ÂgØL is just kinda salty I've yet to RAM MY COCK UP HIS CRAMHOLE!
Jump to Top