User Controls

Yellowstone

Do you think that super volcano will ever happen in our lifetime or the next generation ?

there is so much smoke in the air today it looked cold outside but it was hot and muggy as shit.

my eyes are burning right now. It still is lingering.. imagine a fucking giant ashy volcano spewing shit over a dozen states or more.

I say nuke it to release pressure and then nuke North Korea to do the same. or don't
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    please stop using slurs and epithets.

its Asianstone.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BigLuigi Houston
    Originally posted by benny vader please stop using slurs and epithets.

its Asianstone.
    lmao
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Everyone talks about yellowstone but I don't even think it's the prettiest park in California, to say nothing of the rest of the west coast. I mean it's nice, but like kings canyon, if you get a little altitude, is better camping and better scenery. IMO Olympia is the greatests of the american national parks.

Heat wave sucks ass, but the air quality actually isn't that bad unless you get inland.

Nuke everyone because hey why not
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    All it's going to take is a major earthquake, and pop goes the weasels.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    man thats terrible
    Originally posted by Lanny Everyone talks about yellowstone but I don't even think it's the prettiest park in California, to say nothing of the rest of the west coast. I mean it's nice, but like kings canyon, if you get a little altitude, is better camping and better scenery. IMO Olympia is the greatests of the american national parks.

Heat wave sucks ass, but the air quality actually isn't that bad unless you get inland.

Nuke everyone because hey why not

Yosemite is in California. Yellowstone is in Wyoming.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Yosemite is in California. Yellowstone is in Wyoming.

i was thinking i didn't think yellowstone was in cali when i read his post. i didn't question it coz i don't live anywhere near cali and i know lanny does, lol.

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    the drunken old bastard

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist i was thinking i didn't think yellowstone was in cali when i read his post. i didn't question it coz i don't live anywhere near cali and i know lanny does, lol.

she must have failed geography.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Yosemite is in California. Yellowstone is in Wyoming.

You're right, I'm a fucking retard, I meant Yosemite everywhere I said Yellowstone.
    I'v never been to Kings Canyon but I looked it up.. it's east of Fresno.. and my guess is it's west of the most northern part of Death Valley. Apparently (And this might be the park) there is a shortcut to Death Valley by not having to go all the way to Bakersfield and come back up.. or Cut through Yosemite to mono lake and then head south.. it's supposed to cut time by nearly half.. but it's only one road that cuts through the dessert sierrah

I want to visit Devils Playa aka Devils Racetrack.. where rocks slide in the middle of the night

I want to camp out for the night in the dead of winter and layer up and see if I survive the freezing fucking cold.

edited:

Post last edited by Totse 2001 at 2017-09-06T01:05:00.931981+00:00
Jump to Top