User Controls

In Druggland ....

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    ITT : we speculate what would happen in a country starts decriminalizing recreational drugg use and made the use of all kind of drugg legal.

what would happen if and when this happens in a country.

will productivity take a dive ????

will the economy collapse ???

will crimes and criminals be rampant and free ???

or will it progress beyond anything imaginable ???

its GDP skyrocketed ????

becoming the richest county in the world like dubai and uae ????

discuss.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    the only difference would be less arrests and crime would fall.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist the only difference would be less arrests and crime would fall.

if its this simple then why arent the wise lawmakers world wide including the UN have druggs decriminalized already ???
    Originally posted by benny vader if its this simple then why arent the wise lawmakers world wide including the UN have druggs decriminalized already ???

because the fear of illegal drugs and the crime and effects associated with it give them control. they garner control by playing the hero's and "protecting" everybody from all the exaggerated fear they have instilled in the populations minds concerning the illegal drugs.

"OMG, all these evil drugs, what are we going to do? thank god we've got the police and the govt to keep us safe and protect us from this evil menace"

"what would we do without them?"

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    *leaves thread*
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist because the fear of illegal drugs and the crime and effects associated with it give them control. they garner control by playing the hero's and "protecting" everybody from all the exaggerated fear they have instilled in the populations minds concerning the illegal drugs.

this may or may not be true but this thread ISNT about discussing whether druggs are evil or not or why druggs are deemed evil and should be illegalized ...

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN DRUGGS, AND THEIR CONSUMPTION FOR PURELY RECREATIONAL PURPOSES ARE LEGALIZED.

WHAT THEN ... HAPPENS.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I was going to say something but then it posted too fast and I'm not on a computer to fix it fast enough so you'll never know about Jane and the hellish situation that she experienced.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mashlehash *leaves thread*

Originally posted by mashlehash Jane, who hasn't the mind to comprehend, getts

man leaves when they say their leaving.

phaggottts say their leaving and then came crawling back, get on their knees and then begged to be given a dick to suck on.

*spittts*

phaggott.
    Originally posted by benny vader this may or may not be true but this thread ISNT about discussing whether druggs are evil or not or why druggs are deemed evil and should be illegalized …

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN DRUGGS, AND THEIR CONSUMPTION FOR PURELY RECREATIONAL PURPOSES ARE LEGALIZED.

WHAT THEN … HAPPENS.

you asked why they don't legalize already, so i explained. they paint the drugs as evil so they can then "protect" the people from the "evil" drugs. its a protection racquet. there is value in being a protector.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist you asked why they don't legalize already, so i explained. they paint the drugs as evil so they can then "protect" the people from the "evil" drugs. its a protection racquet. there is value in being a protector.

yea ... true and i understand your answer as per that.

i just wanted to point out that the reason for them to legalize or not legalize druggs .... or even the issue of the legality of the druggs themselves doesnt address the OP as the OP delves on the

possible scenarios and likely conditions after druggs, and the recreational use of it has already been legalized.
    i answered that in my first post. we already have legal drugs in society, adding other legal drugs will make little difference. just less people get convicted because no drug or drug-related offences would be committed.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist i answered that in my first post. we already have legal drugs in society, adding other legal drugs will make little difference. just less people get convicted because no drug or drug-related offences would be committed.

well .... other than this, what other things do you think might occur ????

now we have less crime. what else.
    people more happier

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Can't outlaw drug laws, because then BigPharma wouldn't be able to steal trillions from people.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist people more happier

so thats it, nothing else more ???
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Can't outlaw drug laws, because then BigPharma wouldn't be able to steal trillions from people.

gee

i didnt know their selling spices and bathsalts.
    Originally posted by benny vader so thats it, nothing else more ???

pretty much. did you have other ideas

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by benny vader gee

i didnt know their selling spices and bathsalts.

If bathsalts and spice were legal, people would you use those, rather than legal drugs which are even worse for you.
Jump to Top