User Controls

Life's too short to be angry.

I want to make amends with everyone who I bicker with on this board.

I know, I know, it's just a forum, and we all give each other shit for kicks. It's part of the fun. But I'm talking about real hostility here. So from now on, if you'll let me, I promise to give you the respect you deserve, because after all, we're all totseans. And in the words of LSD, just like women, we stick together.

You're worth something. Even if you're a woman. And I love you.

Even if you don't want to make amends with me right now, the offer's always going to be there.

And no matter what, I hope you have a wonderful day.

PS: All of this excludes that brown piece of shit Captain Falcon.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i smell a troll

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    ENTER is having a mid-BBS crisis.
    Sub_Mod Houston
    what about "Bill Krozby" who's currently banned for shit poasting?

what exactly is "shit poasting?"
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Shut up.
    Sub_Mod Houston
    Originally posted by Grimace Shut up.

Sub_Mod here again,

suck my cock baldy
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Anger is a truly worthless emotion. It's the one easiest for people to cling to, and hardest to let go. Anger causes pain for both parties. It's a shame love is such an underrated emotion by so many. Really sad so many people don't know how to love or even what it is.
    Sub_Mod Houston
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Anger is a truly worthless emotion. It's the one easiest for people to cling to, and hardest to let go. Anger causes pain for both parties. It's a shame love is such an underrated emotion by so many. Really sad so many people don't know how to love or even what it is.

thats really rich considering you pulled a gun on your husband and §m£ÂgØL.
    You can pull a gun on someone and not be angry.
    Sub_Mod Houston
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You can pull a gun on someone and not be angry.

she was angry though, she's brought it up multiple times.
    Originally posted by Sub_Mod she was angry though, she's brought it up multiple times.

I see. So she's like another Bonnie Parker, eh?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I see. So she's like another Bonnie Parker, eh?

I mean, just look through her post history. Hydro is an extremely anger-driven person. Look at what she wrote about POC a few days ago, then just recently says that she still loves him. Then she says shit like this:

It's a shame love is such an underrated emotion by so many. Really sad so many people don't know how to love or even what it is.

But maybe she's not a hypocrite. Maybe her idea of love just involves calling your loved ones a piece of shit. And anger just means *other* people.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Don't discriminate against anger. It is an important part of human emotion and a sign of mental health.

Denouncing anger is just a defense mechanism of the weak minded who can't deal with it. Malice style. It is important to have a healthy relationship to the anger inside you. There is, no matter what, anger inside you. Locking it away is not the way to go. Being angry with a purpose is. Being angry about negative things you can and will change about yourself and the life around you.

Anger is strong and comes cheap. It is on you how to use it. Wasting it on dumb shit is the mistake.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sub_Mod Houston
    ^Riser actually has a point
    Anger is fear announced.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RisiR † Don't discriminate against anger. It is an important part of human emotion and a sign of mental health.

Denouncing anger is just a defense mechanism of the weak minded who can't deal with it. Malice style. It is important to have a healthy relationship to the anger inside you. There is, no matter what, anger inside you. Locking it away is not the way to go. Being angry with a purpose is. Being angry about negative things you can and will change about yourself and the life around you.

Anger is strong and comes cheap. It is on you how to use it. Wasting it on dumb shit is the mistake.

Agreed, but wasting it on dumb shit is the thing isn't it? Most people associate anger = some kind of weakness BECAUSE people so often waste it on dumb shit. And if you do get angry at dumb shit, you need to learn to control it.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 And if you do get angry at dumb shit, you need to learn to control it.

I know you fucking piece of shit, no reason to lecture me. The fuck is wrong with you? I just made a great post and you come in here being a nigger?

Kill yourself, Thomasz.
    Originally posted by RisiR † I know you fucking piece of shit, no reason to lecture me. The fuck is wrong with you? I just made a great post and you come in here being a nigger?

Kill yourself, Thomasz.

I'm gonna fuck your European ass you piece of writhing shit. Who the fuck do you think you are talking to me like that? I'll fuck your mother back to the Third Reich.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Anger is a truly worthless emotion. It's the one easiest for people to cling to, and hardest to let go. Anger causes pain for both parties. It's a shame love is such an underrated emotion by so many. Really sad so many people don't know how to love or even what it is.

anger is an evolutionated trait. it was anger that gaveth men the strength to take down mammoths and saber toothed tigers.

without anger, we'd gone extinct millennias ago.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 I'm gonna fuck your European ass you piece of writhing shit. Who the fuck do you think you are talking to me like that? I'll fuck your mother back to the Third Reich.

Reported.
Jump to Top