User Controls

The Muslim Plan For World Dominance

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    By those that practice it, it is called a "religion of peace"

There are those, however, who would disagree with that statement. Some people see the Muslims as an angry, violent people who use the two-fold method of Jihad and Fatah to further their geo-politcals plans, and sadly, the vast majority of people both in America and abroad, remain blissfully ignorant of the ever-swelling tide of Muslim cultural expansion. In this lesson we will show you, mostly in their own words and pictures, just exactly what the goal of Islam really is. We will not defame, demean or otherwise say anything that is not true about the position they hold. We will show you their words, photos of them in "action", and let you make up your mind about what Islam is really all about.

A picture is worth a 1,000 words

A quick Google images search of the words 'Islam will dominate' gives you quite the eyeful. It shows very quickly photos from around the world of Muslims carrying signs and banners that proclaim things like "freedom can go to hell", "Islam will dominate the world", and "Shariah law - the true solution", as well as many other cute little tag lines. My first take on that is that it doesn't seem overly friendly.

Is this the work of scattered "radical fringe groups", or is it the views of the majority of Muslims around the world? Well, look at it like this: someone has said that only 1% of Muslims worldwide are Jihadists. Ok, thats fine, 1% is a small number...until...you realize that at last count there was 1,300,000,000 Muslims worldwide. For those of you who are math challenged that's about 1.3 billion Muslims. What is 1% of 1.3 billion? It is 10.3 million Muslims that engage in passive or active Jihad. Since 9/11 there have been an estimated 14,586 deadly terrorist attacks carried out worldwide, and all by Muslim terrorists. In the week of December 12 - 18th of last year, there were 42 attacks that resulted in 182 dead and 362 wounded. In one week.

The Koran

The Muslim "holy" book, the Koran, is filled with words of wisdom on how Muslims should live their lives, and how they should interact with those around them. The following is just a few quotes taken directly from the Koran. Just let the reassuring, calming words of the Prophet Muhhamed and his "religion of peace" wash over you like gentle rain from above.

On Interacting with jedis and Christians

"O you who believe! do not take the jedis and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever among you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people." (Sura 5, verse 51).

"And the jedis say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah DESTROY them; how they are turned away!" (Sura 9, verse 30).

"And the jedis will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion. Say: Surely Allah's guidance, that is the (true) guidance. And if you follow their desires after the knowledge that has come to you, you shall have no guardian from Allah, nor any helper." (Sura 2, verse 120).

On Living In Peace With Non-Muslims

"And KILL them (the unbelievers) wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers." (Sura 2, verse 191).

"Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends rather than believers; and whoever does this, he shall have nothing of (the guardianship of) Allah, but you should guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully; and Allah makes you cautious of (retribution from) Himself; and to Allah is the eventual coming." (Sura 3, verse 28).

"And whoever does not believe in Allah and His Apostle, then surely We have prepared burning fire for the unbelievers." (Sura 48, verse 13).

Biological Jihad

We all know the explosive violence of Islamic Jihad, and have seen countless images on the news for the past 3 decades now. But violent Jihad is not the only weapon the Muslims have in their quest to "take over the world", they also have "biological" Jihad.

Biological Jihad is the Muslim practice of emigrating to every major country around the world, and having as many children as possible. The average number of people in a European Muslim family is 8, with many families having as many as 10 to 14. By increasing the number of Muslim living in any one particular country, they eventually will become the dominant force in that country as their people go in to public life, are elected to prominent positions, and then change the laws of that country to suit the Muslim ideology. Libyan Leader Mu'ammar Al-Qaddafi says it like this:

"We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe - without swords, without guns, without conquests. The fifty million Muslims of Europe will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades."

Al-Qaddafi says Islam taking over Europe:

Muslim Expansion Around The Globe

So onward they march, growing their families and changing the cultural makeup of every country in which they live. The following video breaks it down for you in very graphic detail. I warn you before you watch this that it will be disturbing. When the Muslims declared nearly 30 years ago that "we will claim England for Islam", people laughed, just like people laughed at Hitler in 1932. They said he looked like Charlie Chaplin, and made fun of his freaky little mustache. But no one is laughing now, and indeed you may just be crying by the time you watch the end of this next video:

The Muslim Mission

In Washington, DC, there is a group known as As-Sabiqun, and it's leader is Imam Abdul Alim Musa. His plans and goals are those of most Muslims living both here in the US and in Europe. Among the many plans of action they have, here are a few resolutions from their charter:

"We resolve to shape the ideas, beliefs, and moral viewpoints of the people into an Islamic mold. Toward this end we will, insha'Allah, develop the comprehensive educational system that is necessary to inform, inspire, and direct the society toward Islamic revolution (or evolution)."

"We resolve to utilize all the tools of Islam to develop an analysis and plan of action to totally and completely obliterate the hold of jahiliyyah and enable Islam to take complete control of our lives, and ultimately, the lives of all human beings on Earth."

You can read the full Resolution on their website, but please note the last sentence that I listed above - "and enable Islam to take control of...the lives of all human beings on Earth". This is not an opinion shared by a "lone radical", but is the mainstream view of Muslims around the world. The word "Islam" means submission, and Muslims see their that their mission is to make you submit to Islam and Allah.

The Third Jihad

There is an excellent movie called "The Third Jihad" from Zuhdi Jasser, a Muslim who is fighting against the radical element, and it exposes the plan of radical Muslims who desire to take over the world. The movie opens with a disclaimer that tells the viewer that "this is not a film about Islam, it is about the threat of radical Islam. Only a small percentage of the world's 1.3 billion Muslims are "radical". And that's a true statement, if you recall I mentioned it at the start of this lesson. But again, keep in mind the numbers. If only 1% of Muslims worldwide are "radical", then that is about 10,300,000 radical Muslim terrorist running around loose.

Remember, in Nazi Germany, not all of the German people were actual Nazis, far from it. Most Germans were just normal people, going about their daily lives, trying to get by. Only a fairly "small percentage" were the evil Nazis, killing over 11,000,000 jedis and non-jedis alike in gas showers and ovens. But the "small percentage" soon overtook the main population who refused to speak out against the leadership, and thus in effect made all of Germany Nazis. The same thing is happening today with the Muslims. Are all Muslims in favor of Jihad? No, they are not... but he actions and goals of the "smaller percentage" are dominating all of Muslim thought and theology around the world. And the more that anti-Jihad Muslims refuse to get involved and refuse to speak against terrorism, the further that they will cede control of their religion, Islam, to the ever-growing "radical" element."

If I told you that the soda I just handed you contained 99% pure cola refreshment, and only contained "1% cyanide", how much of that soda could you comfortably drink? Could you somehow drink around the poison? No, you could not, the poison would seep into the the entire drink and render it as undrinkable.

The reason why they say that "a few bad apples spoils the whole bunch" is because the "good apples" will rot as long as they stay in the barrel with the rotten apples. And so it is with the state
    of Islam today. Until and unless non-violent, anti-Jihadi Muslims take a stand themselves against the terrorists, then all will have become terrorists, either by commission or omission. People who watched a crime being committed and do nothing to stop it are usually called "accomplices", even though they did not actively take part in the crime themselves.

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    Fuck Islam and all Muslims. I agree.

You are still mistaken that this is the war we have to fight right now. Your threads yield nothing. They don't change anything. If you personally killed all the faggots with the signs from the pictures you have posted, it would change exactly nothing.

I don't have a solution and I don't think there is one. Right now I'm just enjoying myself. Praying for tidal waves.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I didn't post this to change the world, just to open some minds.
Jump to Top