User Controls

I want a fucking Opoid

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    An old school one. That'd be dope.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^can't you buy t3's over the counter in the uk? try poppy seeds / pods, it doesn't get any older than that.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Morphine is the oldest i'd say.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Yea NARC, send me some OTC Opis please.

We can trade.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Sophie Morphine is the oldest i'd say.

And you, you send me whatever is legal over where you are. Shrooms for example.

Do you guys have OTC goodies?
    most of you talking bout opiates tho.

opoids are synthetic opiates.

Originally posted by NARCassist most of you talking bout opiates tho.

opoids are synthetic opiates.

*Adjusts glasses*

Technically, opioids are the drug class. Among opioids there are opiates, which are naturally occurring opioids.
    whatever

Originally posted by RisiR † And you, you send me whatever is legal over where you are. Shrooms for example.

Do you guys have OTC goodies?

Yeah, very strong hash oil, also Kanna Flower Extract which is like herbal MDXX SNRI type of thing. Some types of mushrooms, but the general magic mushroom kind got outlawed a while ago.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Yea, whatever. As long as it arrives in my mail within the next couple of days I don't give a shit.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Yea, whatever. As long as it arrives in my mail within the next couple of days I don't give a shit.

Uhuh, go to the smartshop's website.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Mhhmm.. would you send me some droogs if I paid for them or rip me off?
    Originally posted by Sophie *Adjusts glasses*

Technically, opioids are the drug class. Among opioids there are opiates, which are naturally occurring opioids.

Technically, opiate means that it derives from the poppy. There are naturally occurring opioids in things like Crouton and cheese, but we don't call them opiates because they don't derive from the poppy.

ADJUSTING INTENSIFIES
    Originally posted by RisiR † Mhhmm.. would you send me some droogs if I paid for them or rip me off?

Hey, if he won't do it, I'll rip you off.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Sophie Uhuh, go to the smartshop's website.

They often don't send to Germany. Especially Cannabis products. You can only get seeds over the border which is retarded.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Mhhmm.. would you send me some droogs if I paid for them or rip me off?

It would be easier to just order from the shop. Also, giving you my bank details so you can wire some money to me for the droogs is a serious operational security concern.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Sophie It would be easier to just order from the shop. Also, giving you my bank details so you can wire some money to me for the droogs is a serious operational security concern.

That's true.

I could use Western Union but I'm not serious anyway.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Technically, opiate means that it derives from the poppy. There are naturally occurring opioids in things like Crouton and cheese, but we don't call them opiates because they don't derive from the poppy.

ADJUSTING INTENSIFIES

While TECHNICALLY that may be true, that would be retarded because Fentanyl derives from the poppy as well because they do some chemical hocus pocus on the thebaine they extract from poppies, yet we call fent in general an opioid.
    Originally posted by Sophie While TECHNICALLY that may be true, that would be retarded because Fentanyl derives from the poppy as well because they do some chemical hocus pocus on the thebaine they extract from poppies, yet we call fent in general an opioid.

Am I correct in making the claim that you are WRONG, and think the truth is retarded?

WRONG WRONG WRONG
    Originally posted by RisiR † That's true.

I could use Western Union but I'm not serious anyway.

don't you get bitcoin in germany?

Jump to Top