User Controls

California to vote on legalizing magic hallucinagenic mushrooms

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Looks like a step in the right direction. My fellow student in highschool took some magic mushrooms and stabbed a bunch of people at a party and went to prison, but most people aren't like that. I took a bunch of mushrooms last summer and would lay in bed with my friend gettting hand jobs and laughing and throwing up. So I don't think they are fundamentally that bad for you.

She would grind them up and put them in capsules because she didn't like the taste.

And by the way anna's looking pretty good today, am i right gonts?

http://www.statesman.com/news/judges-refuse-widen-circle-responsiblity-stabbings/LXlYHBMFei1K8bYgmdQRuN/

so what do you gonts think about magic mushrooms? They are alright but I prefer acid
    kill yourself
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You Won’t Believe What This Tech Conference Is Focusing on For Attendees
    ADVERTISER CONTENT: Oracle
    You Won’t Believe What This Tech Conference Is Focusing on For Attendees

please tell me more about the tech conference thing is focusing on for the attendees.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Bill Krozby, you can just link the article. If there's some particular piece you want to comment on quote it but the copy paste thing is obnoxious.
    Originally posted by Lanny Bill Krozby, you can just link the article. If there's some particular piece you want to comment on quote it but the copy paste thing is obnoxious. Next time is a ban you outrageous filth!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by benny vader please tell me more about the tech conference thing is focusing on for the attendees.

that where i stopped reading

Originally posted by Lanny Bill Krozby, you can just link the article. If there's some particular piece you want to comment on quote it but the copy paste thing is obnoxious.

a lot of people don't want to click links, lanny....
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A lot of people don't want you to post, but we still have to put up with it now, don't we?

Use the fucking links Bill Krozby.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby a lot of people don't want to click links, lanny….

If they don't want to click the link they're not going to want to read a copy pasted version with broken formatting and ads. If you really want to spare link clicks you can type out your own description and opinion on the piece, in face that'd be a great thing to do
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby a lot of people don't want to click links, lanny….

RisiR † 29 Autism
    I feel like I want more ads in my brokenly formatted copypasta.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 A lot of people don't want you to post, but we still have to put up with it now, don't we?

you're such a victim, no wonder hydro pulled a gun on your pussy ass
    Originally posted by Lanny If they don't want to click the link they're not going to want to read a copy pasted version with broken formatting and ads. If you really want to spare link clicks you can type out your own description and opinion on the piece, in face that'd be a great thing to do

uh don't tell me what to do, I made one snafu and you're on me like cheap suit. Now can we please stay on topic gonts?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're such a victim, no wonder hydro pulled a gun on your pussy ass

You're such an intolerable fuck.

No wonder, well, fuck that's way too easy. Somebody pick:

-Daughter

-Career (or lack thereof)

-Clinical mental retardation

-Criminal woman abuser
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 You're such an intolerable fuck.

No wonder, well, fuck that's way too easy. Somebody pick:

-Daughter

-Career (or lack thereof)

-Clinical mental retardation

-Criminal woman abuser

thats really rich coming from a guy who got fucked up the asshole and impregnated hydro and has never seen his kid and lives with his parents.. hmmmmm... interdasting...

what career do you have §m£ÂgØL?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST

try rename your link to something interesting and irresistible not to click
    Originally posted by benny vader try rename your link to something interesting and irresistible not to click

NO U!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby uh don't tell me what to do, I made one snafu and you're on me like cheap suit. Now can we please stay on topic gonts?

I'm trying to be civil here Bill Krozby, you're not on trial, I'm just asking you to please not copy paste full articles from other sites.

As for on-topic-ness, like almost everyone here I imagine, I fully support the legalization of classical psychedelics. They're comparatively very safe drugs, can be very enjoyable, and I think they have a lot of potential for positive facilitation of creative and intellectual endeavors.

I think I posted jokingly a while back that I was planning on sending out small packets containing a single dose of LSD analogue, a benzo, and instructions on responsible use to a bunch of mathematicians and seeing if anything comes of it. Stupid of course but I really do thing some of the people in our society who would stand to benefit the most from controlled use of psychedelics have the least access to them.
    Sub_Mod Houston
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 A lot of people don't want you to post, but we still have to put up with it now, don't we?

Sub_Mod here,

how about you suck Bill Krozby's cock while you gently weep.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats really rich coming from a guy who got fucked up the asshole and impregnated hydro and has never seen his kid and lives with his parents.. hmmmmm… interdasting…

what career do you have §m£ÂgØL?

-Homophobia

-Didn't happen

-Have seen hydros kid more than you've seen yours

-My parents love me and I'm still young

-None of your business, but I do have a nice lab job
Jump to Top