User Controls

What was the first CD you ever owned?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    mine was jagged lil pill by alanis morrisette and the austin powers sound track.

I owned stuff on cassette though before that. like the macerana and beliz

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    can't remember first cd, i did have jagged little pill when it came out. my first vinyl record was when i was about 9 and was adam and the ants stand and deliver on 7 inch.

Originally posted by NARCassist can't remember first cd, i did have jagged little pill when it came out. my first vinyl record was when i was about 9 and was adam and the ants stand and deliver on 7 inch.

thats pretty rad, my first vinyl was was jeff lorber fusion.

and I only owned 2 other ones a municipal waste vinyl and agoraphobic nosebleed.

this is the exact jeff lorber fusion album I owned, I found it in a box where you put stuff in as long as you put something in

swanky
    good use for cd's

^lol

*grabs austin powers soundtrack*
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    The first one I ever bought myself was Wu-Tang Clan - Enter the 36 Chambers.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i didnt have a first cd. one day i had none and the next i had hundreds.
    Originally posted by benny vader i didnt have a first cd. one day i had none and the next i had hundreds.

so what ones were they?

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist so what ones were they?

i cant remember, it was like stacks of them. and that was long time ago.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Amy Grant - Heart in Motion. Got it for my 7th birthday.
    Originally posted by mmQ Amy Grant - Heart in Motion. Got it for my 7th birthday.

never heard of her I will have to check it out.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby never heard of her I will have to check it out.

Lol you've never heard of Any Grant? That surprises me.

I think she is a Christian singer these days. For whatever reason I liked one or two of her songs when I was wittle and my parents got me the CD which filled me with many joys.
    Originally posted by mmQ Lol you've never heard of Any Grant? That surprises me.

I think she is a Christian singer these days. For whatever reason I liked one or two of her songs when I was wittle and my parents got me the CD which filled me with many joys.

I dunno just doesn't ring a bell, maybe I have heard her music before. whats her top hit?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I dunno just doesn't ring a bell, maybe I have heard her music before. whats her top hit?

I think it's the name of that album- Heart in Motion.

STOP FOR A MINUTE. BABY IM SO GLAD YOUR MIIIIINE.

I guarantee you'd recognize that song.
    lol yeah I've heard her music. It's legit.

that shit goes hard.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The first CD i ever bought with my own money was limp bizkits "significant other"
    One of those "Now That's What I Call Music" CD's lol. I didn't get a CD player until I was 11 and had no idea what kind of music to listen to.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby The first CD i ever bought with my own money was limp bizkits "significant other"

Timeless classic. One of the CDs that was almost guaranteed to be in people's CD books when we went carhopping. I probably had at least 10 discs of it at one point.

First two CDs I bought myself were green day Dookie and offspring Smash. I still listen to smash from start to end about once a week.
    ^thats rad to this day I still wear my lil brothers offspring shirt from like 1999, it was big for both him and I at that time but now its almost a belly shirt but I can't let it go, its the black dye is all jacked up it looks like black tie dye.

I don't even know how I inherited it from him, i think my mom thought it was mine and shoved it my stuff when I was moving out or something
    But yeah I still have all my cd's I rarely ever put them on my stereo. I have korns "follow the leader" in my stereo in my car even though i have it on my usb in my car.

And I have the pixies "doolittle" in my stereo I took from my gf ten years ago that only has one speaker, and the stereo pink and white lol

its down right amazing how many cd's I have, i even have all the cd cases in milk crate in my closet I just can't let them go, i spent so much money on those, because napster and kazza were kind of shitty and I hated the mini-disc play my parents got me for xmas and the mp3 player I had just didn't hold a lot.

I had the blue one in the bottom right corner, and I remember showing it to my friend on the bus going to school when I was 14 and he got kinda frothy and was like "i dont care about your midgit technology"

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-09-03T17:44:14.974862+00:00
Jump to Top