User Controls

Hurricane Irma coming to Texas

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    A new hurricane is coming and its coming back to texas, all the gas stations around here are out of gas because the gas plants in houston were attacked.

My gf's family came to help her evacuate her and her animals, they are going back to DC, this is the end of everything it was prophecised that this eclipse would bring planet x closer to are atmosphere thus making polor shifts causing climate changes.

heed this warning gonts, more is to come like an alien attack and now theres earth quakes in los Angeles

They're coming to attack , we're in trouble, our member vaporwave is already experiencing martial law, they have a 10 pm cerfiew, heeerr derr we're in trouble

LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery

WE'RE IN TROUBLE! WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW!

They don't even know if it's going to hit the US yet. If it does, it will probably be on the east coast.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery They don't even know if it's going to hit the US yet. If it does, it will probably be on the east coast.

lil bromo we are on the east coast.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lil bromo we are on the east coast.

Dude... No.
    You do know I meant the east coast of the US?

Bill Krozby... Bill Krozby.. you fuckin crack me up sometimes.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery You do know I meant the east coast of the US?

Bill Krozby… Bill Krozby.. you fuckin crack me up sometimes.

Leave him alone.

Don't listen to him, Bill Krozby.

Tell us about the FEMA camps.

Where's the martial law?

What even does Alex Jones think is happening?

If Dargo doesn't post in a day or two, then I'm going to assume he was raptured and this is the end.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    are you fully prepped tho? i bet you forgot to stock up on lube

Originally posted by NARCassist are you fully prepped tho? i bet you forgot to stock up on lube

i make my own lube
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i make my own lube

I hope the storms wipe out the entire population of texas
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    September 23rd is not the end of the world, but it is the beginning of the Great Tribulation.

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL September 23rd is not the end of the world, but it is the beginning of the Great Tribulation.

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

You know more than God Himself. Thanks for sharing this.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    So sad. Thoughts and prayers.
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Leave him alone.

Don't listen to him, Bill Krozby.

Tell us about the FEMA camps.

Where's the martial law?

What even does Alex Jones think is happening?

If Dargo doesn't post in a day or two, then I'm going to assume he was raptured and this is the end.

The martial law is in Houston and other gulf towns i just said you ass fucker
    Poodle fucker
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    fuck my ass
    ^RUDE!

Jump to Top