User Controls

Hurricane in NYC 9/11

Irma late September 10th at 10pm and moving in fully early September 11th just in the NYC area (Jersey Trenton most likely area picked for the eye)

it is also possible it could hook under and head again towards Texas. it's a cat 5. but if it does not, the next one coming out of Africa could follow Texas path.

https://www.ventusky.com/ <-- you can follow Irma using American or European mapping
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    wtf is your obsession with 911 ????? were you a victim of itt ????
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    There are so many things that is wrong with your head and I don't even want to create a list because it'd be too many things
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    America is now a hurricane magnet.
    Originally posted by benny vader wtf is your obsession with 911 ????? were you a victim of itt ????

This is what assholes do when they know they're losing an argument.. they "Reach" for any insults the can find.
    Originally posted by mashlehash There are so many things that is wrong with your head and I don't even want to create a list because it'd be too many things
    Nothing wrong with me.. keep reaching and anchoring with all that's left with your frustrations.

My Obsession with 9/11
    Predictable Programming

LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    You weren't even arguing, though.. and you're the only one who said an insult.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery You weren't even arguing, though.. and you're the only one who said an insult.

You're the one who just makes crude statements one after another. You're a child minded troll.

come back when you have something useful to add to the adult table.
    This is what assholes do when they know they're losing an argument.. they "Reach" for any insults the can find.
    besides this was about 9/11/17 and a hurricane that could either hit NYC (which I thought was odd for 9/11) OR tEXASSSSSS
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery This is what assholes do when they know they're losing an argument.. they "Reach" for any insults the can find.

yep.

defines you perfectly
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 yep.

defines you perfectly

I didn't say an insult, though. That's what you're doing.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery I didn't say an insult, though. That's what you're doing.

infinity is the king of this.. but OK. you're reaching again.

I could go through post after post where you do the same. you didn't say something in a nasty type tone before?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    No I did not.
    Hi Vic
    1999 aka Toiletduk

Post last edited by Totse 2001 at 2017-09-03T01:01:44.268779+00:00
    That's crude.
    cRUDE
    And very suspicious since it doesn't reflect the film he claims he got the idea from in 1999.

there is another user name he uses with another mario remark right just before 9/11/01 and the thread is closed that week.

Shiggity Shiggity Shwa

https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=941528
    I haven't really been paying much attention to this hurricane. I doubt it's going to make it all the way up to New York. Last time I saw an image of it, it was in the Caribbean. People I know in FL are talking about it a little bit on FB. This reminds me of living in FL some years back when we'd get hit by hurricanes all the damn time.

It would be pretty fucked up if this one ends up hitting Texas again. They're still recovering here from Harvey.
    So anyways..

Totse's Jeff Hunter got Vic aka Toiletduk a job at Maxis in Walnut Creek (where totse was ran out of) as a game tester originally

Now over and over he and others are posting this mario animation with the WTC while Jeff has posters talking on the thread about what will happen in Washington and the Pentagon and the WTC in full detail of highjacking planes.

everyone thought it was a bit difficult to believe and the FBI knew about this and pulled the pages right away and then it seems from Archive.org as well.

So Jeff worked for EA games and I believe Maxis got bought up by EA games so Vic was working possibly at the Emeryville office. (I think I came across his posting about it.. currently they're located right next to Oracle in Redwood City)

Yep. nothing suspicious about any of this.. and why would you be angered by it, if it didn't exist and then threaten to blacklist me personally for mentioning it.

https://i.imgur.com/c8Zj51H.gif
Jump to Top