User Controls

Molyneux is actually insane

Lanny Bird of Courage
    http://defoo.org/stefan-molyneux/

I thought he was just a narcissist that drank a little too much of the libertarian koolaid but man, this is some next level shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    no idea who that is
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Why don't you click the link smart ass?
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Lanny http://defoo.org/stefan-molyneux/

I thought he was just a narcissist that drank a little too much of the libertarian koolaid but man, this is some next level shit.

I argued about this with Sophie a little while ago. Sophie is a molyneux fan.
    On September 24, 1966 a baby boy was born. He was named Stefan. This little boy would suffer unimaginable child abuse at the hands of his family. But it would be worth it. For little did this boy know that he would go on to be the greatest philosopher that had ever existed. He would succeed where others had failed. He would live his values, though the heavens may fall, ridding himself of all hypocrisy. Were it not for Stefan Molyneux, we may have had to wait yet another 2500 years for a philosopher capable of advancing the human condition.

In order to bring virtue to the world, Stefan would have to prove that there was even such a thing as virtue. He would have to prove that morality was not just subjective preference, but based on objective principles. Knowing that he was the only one capable of such a task, Stefan set out on his quest. He would enter the dragon’s lair and slay the beast. Lest the world be lost for all eternity.

This Dragon would not be easily defeated. It was cunning. “‘Tis a childish quest”, argued the dragon. “Only a child believes in such simple black and white morality.” Stefan marched closer to the beast, sword drawn. He did not come this far to be stopped by petty non-arguments. The dragon opened its jaw and spit fire. Asking, “Would you not force a man to press a button to save a million lives?” Stefan was not swayed by this. Hypothetical, disaster scenarios do not change moral principles. Raising his sword to the air, aiming for the neck of the Dragon, Stefan thought back to his childhood. He remembered the times when his teachers told him it was wrong to use force to get what you want. He remembered the moral lectures he received for the pettiest of actions, while the adults committed true immorality. With a final swing, Stefan screamed “I LISTENED!!!!!!!.” The Dragon’s head fell to the ground, and with it, thousands of years of moral relativism.

And so it was..Universally Preferable Behavior was unleashed to the world…

What a coo-coo-cuck.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mashlehash Why don't you click the link smart ass?

i did. no idea who or what the fuck am i reading.
    Originally posted by benny vader i did. no idea who or what the fuck am i reading.

He is a "philosopher" who has a youtube channel, website, has his own cult-like following of people who he has convinced to abandon their families and donate money to him, and he believes he has created the greatest contribution to philosophy ever, a book called "universally preferable behavior" that has been heavily criticized.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind He is a "philosopher" who has a youtube channel, website, has his own cult-like following of people who he has convinced to abandon their families and donate money to him, and he believes he has created the greatest contribution to philosophy ever, a book called "universally preferable behavior" that has been heavily criticized.

sounds like i need to check this out. he sounds awesome.
    Actually looks like his cult is broken now:

http://defoo.org/inner-circle/
    Remove me and my name and my information from this website immediately. This psychotic cyberbullying, harassment, defamation, doxxing and stalking needs to stop. My lawyer will be in touch.

http://defoo.org/nathan-mckaskle/
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind http://defoo.org/nathan-mckaskle/

loll ... sounds familiar ...

They are involved in the group because they are inherently selfish have have a lot of free time. When they inevitably don’t get their way or don’t get enough attention from the “cult leader”, they attack the leader and find other ways to get attention for themselves. It is such a shame.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by mashlehash Why don't you click the link smart ass?

(Never clicked the link)
    I think I fundamentally ended up leaving because Stefan made specific promises about the quality of the relationships that I would have as a result of Freedomain Radio and those promises just didn’t bare themselves out.

The relationships and friendships at FDR were so ephemeral.You would be friends with somebody for three months, five months, six months, a year, and then something would happen and then either you were shut out from that friend or they were shut out from you.

After my suicide attempt, Stef told me that I needed to take a break from the community.

http://defoo.org/greg-minton/
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    These creepy sexual tendencies didn’t start at the bar. Nathan got his very first boner in the bathtub with his own brother. He was constantly trying to kiss little girls and touch them as a child. Nathan is constantly trying to defile and humiliate everyone around him through sex
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    But he made the Black and White series. And Fable.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Theodore “Ted” R. Wray is a long time listener and member of the Inner Circle of Freedomain Radio. Ted’s lack of self esteem and integrity has made it impossible to stay close with members of FDR. His marriage to Nicola J. Blanchard (Nikki Wray) has been a complete disaster. Shortly after getting married, the two separated. Nikki was having regrets about marrying a beta male. While they were separated, Nikki had sex with Phil Crimmins, another member of the Inner Circle. For this, she was ostracized from Freedomain Radio forever. Ted being a sorry excuse for a man was happy to get back together with Nikki. The two are still married today. Ironically, Nikki broke up with her boyfriend of 3 years to move in with Ted. Apparently Ted hasn’t heard the saying “If she will cheat with you, she will cheat on you.”

Nikki Wray is the breadwinner of the home. Ted is stuck in his early childhood and thus has no desire to work. He is using Nikki in place of his mother. He didn’t get his needs met as a child and now is using his wife to satisfy those needs. This undoubtedly is a huge factor in Nikki’s lack of attraction to Ted. She sucks beta cock on the side and stays with Ted merely for appearances. Funny enough, Nikki actually takes care of babies for a living. She works for Postpartum Doula as a nanny of sorts. Together, Ted and Nikki make for one truly dysfunctional couple.

http://defoo.org/ted-wray/
    How did you find this site lanny?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    His website is fdrurl.com this has nothing to do with the guy or the show.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Lionhead Studios
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    the more i read about defoo the more i think it makes senses.
Jump to Top