User Controls

Are you a materialistic person ????

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    I am and like tyler durden said .... the things i own ended up owning me.

in my lifetime eversince i was a kid of about six i started collecting stuffs. i've collected things of all kinds available, of big and small, a few of them expensive stuffs but a majority of them are mostly garbage-grade stuffs that are almost worthless other than their sentimental value to me.

sometimes i would spend my time alone sitting in the dark and pondering what would happen to all my beloved stuffs when i'm gone and dead, what'll happen to them .... my orphaned stuffs ?????

would they ended up in the landfill ???? in incinerators ??? as dusts in my urn ??? on a table or ground in flea markets ????

i guess in the end, its my stuffs that kept me form offing myself. in the end the stuffs i own ended up owning me.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I like materials specially fabrics particularly silk.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    i've lost everything quite a few times in my life so i realize exactly how free that does actually make you. its almost refreshing when it happens now.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Narc i've lost everything quite a few times in my life so i realize exactly how free that does actually make you. its almost refreshing when it happens now.

sucks being you mane.

altho i'm sure starting a clean slate a new has its appeal.
    Originally posted by benny vader sucks being you mane.

altho i'm sure starting a clean slate a new has its appeal.

it actually doesn't suck anywhere near what you think it does. its only stuff man. you can throw it all away and get more stuff when you feel like it. that is a capability i know i possess.

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Seems that most would be inclined to say that they are not materialistic because of society dictates that it's a negative variable. I think it's hard to escape materialism in this world.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Narc i've lost everything quite a few times in my life so i realize exactly how free that does actually make you. its almost refreshing when it happens now.

Same here m8. Easy come, easy go, as they say. I've had some very "valuable" possessions of mine lost over the years, and aside from the initial heartbreak, I've gotten over it. If it's not living or breathing, I really don't give a shit. I can always start again.

CHOOTIE, on the other hand. Man, I have almost lost her twice and those were some of the saddest days of my life.

OK quick story time.

I bought her when I lived in Tampa, when she was just a lil babby. I lived there until she was about 1 year old and then I decided to move back home, so I made the arrangements to have her be able to fly with me under my seat in a little carrier, and it was all set. 2 days before my flight, I got home after work and eventually noticed that she wasn't around. After looking and not finding her I asked my roommate who said that he let her outside to play, which obviously pissed me off, but it was what it was.

Anyway, I looked all over and never found her. I regretfully accepted that she had just went into the wilderness and that was that. It fucking sucked.

So I was sitting on the back patio with my other roommate a few hours before my flight, smoking a bowl, and sort of talking about her and whatnot, and then all of a sudden I look up and see her slowly coming prancing up from the tall grass out in the lawn, and mannn, I can't even describe the happiness that washed over me as I saw her coming toward me. It was like a moment from a fucking movie, last minute shit, reunited. I will never forget that moment.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Can't be assed to read that
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mashlehash Can't be assed to read that

It took me 2 minutes to WRITE IT.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mmQ Same here m8. Easy come, easy go, as they say. I've had some very "valuable" possessions of mine lost over the years, and aside from the initial heartbreak, I've gotten over it. If it's not living or breathing, I really don't give a shit. I can always start again.

CHOOTIE, on the other hand. Man, I have almost lost her twice and those were some of the saddest days of my life.

OK quick story time.

I bought her when I lived in Tampa, when she was just a lil babby. I lived there until she was about 1 year old and then I decided to move back home, so I made the arrangements to have her be able to fly with me under my seat in a little carrier, and it was all set. 2 days before my flight, I got home after work and eventually noticed that she wasn't around. After looking and not finding her I asked my roommate who said that he let her outside to play, which obviously pissed me off, but it was what it was.

Anyway, I looked all over and never found her. I regretfully accepted that she had just went into the wilderness and that was that. It fucking sucked.

So I was sitting on the back patio with my other roommate a few hours before my flight, smoking a bowl, and sort of talking about her and whatnot, and then all of a sudden I look up and see her slowly coming prancing up from the tall grass out in the lawn, and mannn, I can't even describe the happiness that washed over me as I saw her coming toward me. It was like a moment from a fucking movie, last minute shit, reunited. I will never forget that moment.

gay.

you do realize that cats dont associate by person rite ???
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by benny vader gay.

you do realize that cats dont associate by person rite ???

She's not a cat.
    Originally posted by mmQ It took me 2 minutes to WRITE IT.

and it took us 0 minutes to not read it.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mmQ She's not a cat.

dogg ???
    Originally posted by mmQ It took me 2 minutes to WRITE IT.

Okay I'll read it because it's you I thought it was some dumb negroid
    I'm glad your dog came back. That was heartwarming
    Mq imagine what it would have been like if you didn't find your dog and you ended up going on the flight and your dog was lost or homeless.

That'd be the blues
    I used to be and then I threw out a bunch of shit. Still have a bunch of shit, but it's worth money so I don't throw it out. Money does mean more things, yes, but it also means more experiences. Things like going out to eat or buying 40's with friends.
    Movie brutally honest man I mean who's really going to care about your Coca-Cola collection

I mean sure you could put it on eBay but it isn't mean somebody's going to buy it
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 I used to be and then I threw out a bunch of shit. Still have a bunch of shit, but it's worth money so I don't throw it out. Money does mean more things, yes, but it also means more experiences. Things like going out to eat or buying 40's with friends.

how long have you had your friends and how different is your experiences with your friends now and the first month you had them ???

even if your friend is capable of providing you with sexual experiences, homo or otherwise, their all the same, monotonous, mundane.

or at least thats what i had with mine.
    Originally posted by benny vader how long have you had your friends and how different is your experiences with your friends now and the first month you had them ???

even if your friend is capable of providing you with sexual experiences, homo or otherwise, their all the same, monotonous, mundane.

or at least thats what i had with mine.

You have a rapist witt
Jump to Top