User Controls

Fuck you Transplants

Get the fuck out of my Bay Area and move back to bum fuck midwest or wherever you're from and stop jacking up our rent

:| or hire me in your new startup with decent wages and I won't be such a dick to you people.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    built a wall
    we need wall
    wall them all
    wall wall wall
    Send them back to the midwest in a box of sawdust is what I say.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    send them back to affriccaa.
    Originally posted by benny vader send them back to affriccaa.

they will go to africa soon and take control of the resources and suppress black folks elsewhere on the planet just like they're gentrifying them here (which most are black.. some are hispanic or white or other)

they just keep building and keep coming like it's a ballfield in umm that one movie thing.
    How do you think Tom Hanks feels? After Jack London.. Tom Hanks is probably the most famous person out of Oakland.. He should speak up for gentrification and removal of locals. but he wont. he wont!

they wouldn't even let Willy Stargell (or was it Willy Mayes) move to the Oakland Hills. Tom Hanks is special wealthy breed in the hills folks. the secretive society in the Oakland and Berkeley Hills who have been living there for generations. they have secret clubs and religions involving crystal magic. you don't see new construction going up there unless their children want to move in and they build a new single family home.

the hills is full of people that wont let anyone move in, while the less *important* people in the flats get forced out.

We the "Flat land folks" and we're being uprooted for others coming in.

Tom Hanks is one of those people. with his secretive crystals and such.
Jump to Top