User Controls

I'm about to take an IQ test

wish me luck

https://iqexams.net/test/index.php?test=OCHE30
    i scored 154 neat
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    * Please enter a valid e-mail, you will receive a PIN code to start the test. If you are a member, enter the e-mail associated with your account.

*not retarded enough to do that*
    Originally posted by benny vader *not retarded enough to do that*

OMFG EVERYTHING IS ILLUMINAUGHTY
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    how many times you took it before tho?

theres like 40 of them on the site i usually take each of them once or twice its an addictive its like solving pcp on nootropics visuals
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    you should've scored over 200 easily if you took them that many times.
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    I'm too smart to take an IQ test
    Originally posted by benny vader you should've scored over 200 easily if you took them that many times.

it doesnt work like that. there's nothing to learn besides a few basic rules, every question is something new to figure out, if it didn't require figuring things out and could just be solved with rote memorization it wouldnt be an iq test, it would be a knowledge test
    Don't do these tests.. He's just phishing .. that site will PI you
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Don't do these tests.. He's just phishing .. that site will PI you

you're literally a paranoid schizophrenic

iqexams.net

does this look like a phishing site to you

o no my email address!!!

use a burner email if its so scurry
    it takes the average person 45 seconds to find them

Originally posted by NARCassist it takes the average person 45 seconds to find them

less than 10 seconds
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by shapeshifter it doesnt work like that. there's nothing to learn besides a few basic rules, every question is something new to figure out, if it didn't require figuring things out and could just be solved with rote memorization it wouldnt be an iq test, it would be a knowledge test

theres a limit on how many different questions they can make. if you can memorize them it will cut down the time to solve the question which by right will increase IQ points.

btw, isnt memorization ability a part of IQ ???
    Originally posted by benny vader theres a limit on how many different questions they can make. if you can memorize them it will cut down the time to solve the question which by right will increase IQ points.

btw, isnt memorization ability a part of IQ ???

theres a limit on how many different sentences you can make out of words too. think of it like learning a language, norms are deflated to account for the practice effect, meaning that the person is expected to understand the basic rules before attempting the tests to get a valid score, and why the real IQ calculation is significantly lower than the highest score. my highest score on the site was 169 on a second attempt, but my real IQ calculation is 152 because these various factors are taken into account. someone who's never taken IQ tests will probably have there scores go up, but then it plateaus at the person's true ability level, meaning you can only train yourself to the point of your maximum intellectual capacity. memorization is a kind of ability also related to intelligence but nonverbal reasoning tends to have some of the highest correlations to the g factor and is culture fair.
    Originally posted by shapeshifter you're literally a paranoid schizophrenic

iqexams.net

does this look like a phishing site to you

o no my email address!!!

use a burner email if its so scurry

Bypasses the ability to use a cloak IP and digs into the port to collect much data off of you
    Originally posted by shapeshifter less than 10 seconds

if you'd had seen them at the time you made this post you would no doubt have explained where they were to make us sure of your brilliance. you would no way have missed out on the chance to prove it.

Originally posted by Totse 2001 Bypasses the ability to use a cloak IP and digs into the port to collect much data off of you

do you have any proof of this?
    Originally posted by NARCassist if you'd had seen them at the time you made this post you would no doubt have explained where they were to make us sure of your brilliance. you would no way have missed out on the chance to prove it.

its vertical circles of alternating sizes and frequencies imposed on a background of horizontal lines of alternating sizes and frequencies creating the optical illusion that allows the image to be perceived as either squares or circles sort of like the Schrodinger cat of a necker cube (is it alive, is it dead, no its alive and dead, its circles and squares, it's this perspective and that perspective)
    bit late now tho.

but try this. describe the horizontal lines using the 1 single best word you can think of to describe them. post your answer within 10 seconds.

Jump to Top