User Controls

Usually I don't believe in hoaxes, but uhh... wtf.

This seems fake as fuck. I'd feel bad if it was real, but come on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KyZyB5VjhE

Who loses their child and within 48 hours goes on CNN to talk about how the government needs to take away guns? I think the Elliot Rodger shooting was real, but CNN just added a final fake victim so they could put forth this propaganda.

Ugh it all seems SO stupid, but... I don't know. Watch that video and tell me what you think.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    CNN stages a great number of their stories. For example, they recently staged a "rescue" of a man in a flooding truck during Hurricane Harvey, but forgot to keep their clothes the same between retakes. The "rescue" is only a few minutes long, but the anchor manages to change both his shorts and shirt during the action. Just a bunch of worthless, cringeworthy morons looking for ratings.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL CNN stages a great number of their stories. For example, they recently staged a "rescue" of a man in a flooding truck during Hurricane Harvey, but forgot to keep their clothes the same between retakes. The "rescue" is only a few minutes long, but the anchor manages to change both his shorts and shirt during the action. Just a bunch of worthless, cringeworthy morons looking for ratings.

link to sauce ???
    Originally posted by benny vader link to sauce ???

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Crouton lanza
    CNN was the chief platform for all those fake as fuck Jihad John "beheading" and "cage drowning" videos. One of that fuck-o McCain's pet projects. Dumb people everywhere swallowed it all, hook, line and sinker.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    CNN has been faking the news for decades.
    Even the National Enquirer has more credibility than the Clown News Network.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL

thanks.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion CNN has been faking the news for decades.

Up on the top floor in Atlnta.

they say this is an actual hotel in Rihyadh
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enter This seems fake as fuck. I'd feel bad if it was real, but come on.

Who loses their child and within 48 hours goes on CNN to talk about how the government needs to take away guns? I think the Elliot Rodger shooting was real, but CNN just added a final fake victim so they could put forth this propaganda.

Ugh it all seems SO stupid, but… I don't know. Watch that video and tell me what you think.

Seems to me like he was anti-gun before his son was killed, so losing his son to gun violence set him off. I can't say I blame the guy for being upset, but I can blame him for being an idiot that thinks guns are the problem.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Enter This seems fake as fuck. I'd feel bad if it was real, but come on.

Ugh it all seems SO stupid, but… I don't know. Watch that video and tell me what you think.

I can see it happening
    RestStop Space Nigga
    And the SEO account continues to chime "bling! bling!".
    There's money in it here, I can smell it.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    SEO?
    CEO actually, when's the last time you had a job?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by HampTheToker SEO?

Make up some bizarre trash story video, get a bunch of people to click on it, talk about it..it spreads like a virus..some guys get 40 cents a unique view.
    Originally posted by RestStop Make up some bizarre trash story video, get a bunch of people to click on it, talk about it..it spreads like a virus..some guys get 40 cents a unique view.

But that's being a liar, starseed
    "Father" of one of the kids "murdered" at Sandy Hook, the MORNING AFTER HER DEATH. Yeah. He don't look like an FBI agent at all.

Jump to Top