User Controls

My experience with Risperdal

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Risperdal is a horrible pharmaceutical. I had only been on Risperdal for approximately 2 to 4 weeks and this is my story.

I went on a one day camping trip, staying overnight in a cabin. We drove out two to three hours to a location that was quite distant from normal society. I say this because it plays into the story later.

So me and my friend decided to go fishing. We get to the spot which was quite secluded.

Things started to feel strange and different after I casted my pole. It felt like everyone was watching us, and the voices off in the distance began to sound like people talking about me.

I started to walk back and forth, meanwhile my facial muscles started to seize up and I felt like I was making a monkey face.

My friend didnt seem to notice my state. He walked 20 some yards down the way. I saw him squatting down and thought I noticed him talking into a walkie talkie.

Now I started to get paranoid. My jaw started to clammer like I had no control of it.

Finally, when I realized something was just not right, I told my friend(who, in my SOM, I did not trust.

As we were walking back, the jaw jitter got worse.

We arrived back at the cabin and my jaw then locked up completely while open. It was a horrible pan that came with a headache.

I was having audio hallucinations in the cabin.

After awhile of complaining in agony, we decided to go to the hospital. All the while, my jaw kept slanting in one direction, giving me extreme pain.

All the while, I'm hearing voices saying things like, "he's cracking up"

We drove around for an hour before we finally found it. They didn't do a god damn thing. I just sat and soldiered through it all.

We got back to the cabin and I could hardly eat a burger.

Soon after, I was taken off the medication with no apology.

So that's my experience with Risperdal. It's a shitty chemical.

Thoughts?

At least I didn't lactate.
    Bump

I want to hear experiences with psychotic and mood stabilizers

I could probably file a lawsuit over the pain I had
    BUMP
    Man fuck you niggers I want feedback
    anti psychotics make psychedlics not work on you. gay :icon13:
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Unfortunately, they work for some people. Others will always have a fucked up reaction to certain chemicals. You lose a lot of faith in medicine when you realize just how much of it is left to chance. We love to think that modern medicine can work great miracles because it can, but not for everyone. There's still so much that just can't be done. Such as understanding exactly how psychotropic drugs work and why they don't work for everyone.

You got caught in the trial and error process that comes with that lack of understanding in pharmacology. I hate it, but that's what can happen when you expect too much from a doctor. They can and do prescribe medicines all the time that they don't fully understand. Read the warning labels on your meds.
    I just took 200 milligrams of diphenhydramine, again. This isn't the right thread. This isn't even the right forum for that matter. But hear I sit, under the same situation.
    and I say again: diphen sucks :icon13:
    Originally posted by mashlehash I just took 200 milligrams of diphenhydramine, again. This isn't the right thread. This isn't even the right forum for that matter. But hear I sit, under the same situation.

Well, you won't grow boobs, but I can't imagine that your body and mind appreciate you trashing the joint. Don't be a dick. Smoke a joint, and stop putting trash in your body.
    I mean, I hate to sound like, that guy but the older I get the more I recognize the consequences of living so hard. If you need a mood stabilizer, then roll one up and hit that shit. Smoking may be inherently unhealthy for the lungs, but I truly believe it has it's own benefits that offset that risk. I can't say the same for much else.
    Yeah

Post last edited by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick at 2017-09-03T06:21:50.902918+00:00
    Originally posted by HampTheToker I mean, I hate to sound like, that guy but the older I get the more I recognize the consequences of living so hard. If you need a mood stabilizer, then roll one up and hit that shit. Smoking may be inherently unhealthy for the lungs, but I truly believe it has it's own benefits that offset that risk. I can't say the same for much else.

Here's the kicker:

Before I got put on a mood stabilizer, I was taking Lorazepam for anxiety and the psychologist told me I can't smoke weed if I am to stay on Lorazepam.

the hell
Jump to Top