User Controls

Do people actually want me as a poster here?

I thought I was always well-loved, like "hey there's Enter, the lovable autist!" but according to Bill Krozby, and the pakis who post here, apparently I suck.

So I've decided to run a poll to see how I really do compare. If I really am less liked than these people, I will... leave totse forever.

https://strawpoll.com/s7hekwys
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Naw you're alright , Bruh. Keep on postin' on.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    As long as you don't spam, I'm 100% on your side, Enter.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL As long as you don't spam, I'm 100% on your side, Enter.

No image of all my "I'm leaving totse forever" threads?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Enter No image of all my "I'm leaving totse forever" threads?

The past is the past. I'm interested in the present.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The past is the past. I'm interested in the present.

Haha, you're the weirdest troll ever, SpectraL.

I recently read a post that mmQ was bragging he was a more prolific and beloved poster than you. Can you believe that? Beyond the fact that he has brown skin, I know nothing about that guy. This thread was originally going to be mmQ vs SpectraL but my narcissism got in the way.
    yeah. just today i wondered what you would think of the song yellow submarine. I can see you making fun of it
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick yeah. just today i wondered what you would think of the song yellow submarine. I can see you making fun of it

I liked that song when I was 5 years old. That's the age demographic Ringo Starr's work appeals to.

I should have listened to it during my LSD phase, I wonder if it would've been good.
    You're good Enter, stick around. We should collab sometime.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I don't know , i dont know who you are.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Nah.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    who's the little fucktard that keeps going on about how hard he thinks he is, is that enter or error?

Originally posted by NARCassist who's the little fucktard that keeps going on about how hard he thinks he is, is that enter or error?

That's Enter. He's a fuckboi
    Wait, what's an example of me going on about hard I think I am? That could be me, at least back in 2011 - 2014.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Oh fuck you

Leaving Totse

Of course we want you around
    Originally posted by -SpectraL As long as you don't spam, I'm 100% on your side, Enter.

BUT IF YOU DO

YOU'LL HAVE TO DEAL WTH THE SPEC
    Originally posted by Enter Wait, what's an example of me going on about hard I think I am? That could be me, at least back in 2011 - 2014.

TYPICAL ENTER
    Wait a minute I got confused I thought OP was Error

NEVERMIND IGNORE ALL PREVIOUS COMMENTS

SUCK IT ENTER
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Wait a minute I got confused I thought OP was Error

NEVERMIND IGNORE ALL PREVIOUS COMMENTS

SUCK IT ENTER

They're both queer. In a bad way.
    I want more comics.

And your autism is just mal adjusted to today's norms.

you know this
Jump to Top