User Controls

Write a bad check

..Smoke Meth

This is the official News Story of all things Meth Related in your local area or large world wide events.

Help stop the smoking of meth.. especially by cops or family members

http://kron4.com/2017/08/30/2-arrested-at-hotel-in-santa-clara-meth-bust/
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    But to be quite honest, I don't want to stop people from smoking meth.
    Originally posted by mashlehash But to be quite honest, I don't want to stop people from smoking meth.

Sure.. it didn't affect your credit score :/
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Sure.. it didn't affect your credit score :/

You wrote bad checks and that's why you're under supervision, isn't it?
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    ZMOME ZMOKE KMOZE KLAZ AZ BLAZ

TI TI TI TI TI TI TI TI TI TI TI. EXTRA ONIONS

CASSEROLE

WITH NO POTATOES PITATOS POTARS PRATA PROOTS

DIE EVERY DAY DONT DRINK THE MILK MOLK BOLK TLEF

TLEF MAH HOME

ON THE RANGE

OH SO STRANGE

PULL MY ASS
    Tbey

THEY R CUMMING

STAHP IT NAO

END OF EARTH

SIGNED OFF

ODD

DODD

DAD? THE FUK U DOIN HER
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i like to smoke meth once or twice a month and It doesn't cause me to write bad checks or steal from people. I mainly do it for the taste.
    Originally posted by mashlehash You wrote bad checks and that's why you're under supervision, isn't it?

False Narrative Alert

No, even though it has been over 3 decades and you would think I would of moved on and forgotten about (Which I actually did) some years later, when My wife and I were trying to sell our first home, A Condo, I had to call a chef or lt of a police department to ask his daughter to pay off a 200 dollar check which was illegal endorsed in my name to pay off the then nearly 2000 dollars in penalties and such. he threatened me.. 10 years later I went to Bankruptsy court in Oakland to actually keep our home (because of it's current value allowed us to) and it was documented.. its because of this and other cop that has caused me to be harassed. I even ran into her father at a wholefoods near half moon bay. Anyways I tried to tell him I didn't feel it was his daughter but the jerkoff boyfriend who got her hooked and convinced her into doing it (i didn't know.. just felt that way because I knew her boyfriend as being a known instigator) but He loves his new Son In Law too much it seems. Also I used to like this cop. he was decent to us when we were teens but became very angry when I called him Oh Well! San Francisco is like the midwest of California.. everyone knows everyone out here it seems.. or used to.. until all these got damn transplants moved out her. fuck Trump and his racism towards "Illegals" who have been here for ever. they just move back and forth to mexico.. but they're more apart of the bay area than the 90% of transplants moving here in the past 15 years.

SUCK MY DICK MASH
    pmub
    bop
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery bop

see what I Mean.

once in a while its funny but you keep doing it.

I think you need a long nap, little one.
    Just smack your balls around.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Just smack your balls around.

Go to bed, Child. I've had enough of your antics.
    I'm in bed.
    i don't have any but like if you give me some i'll prob smoke it
Jump to Top