User Controls

Captain Falcon is objectively mad.

EasyDoesIt Tuskegee Airman
    My fellow niggas in space,

It is not uncommon that our niggardly sniggering and niggering leads to some rather interesting scenarios. Indeed, this is the only place I know that leads otherwise intelligent people people hit on cute future "Faces of Meth" stars they know they shouldn't, get so high that they become mentally retarded and pretend they're a girl, inevitably get drink gallons of cough syrup for the lulz, write detailed stories of gruesome murders only to leave with a series of sommmmmmmQuestions, or rip off drug dealers with gold plated vending machine plastic necklaces while banging a girlfriend who knows you're a dignified pedophile. This is the only place where one man becomes an ordained shepherd of the Slam Pigs while a child gets unprecedentedly and massively butt-hurt (Dissociator).

However, it is with heavy heart that I come to the community today with a different strata of observation - an observation which poses a major threat to our community and very way of abnormal life. After careful analysis of this website and several complicated metrics, it can be concluded that Captain Falcon is objectively mad.

The severity of this scenario is obvious. Although Captain Falcon was born and raised in a civilized culture that values such ideals as wiping your ass with your hands, letting open sewage pour through your streets, and strapping a bomb to yourself in order to detonate it near someone you disagree with, he still somehow managed to turn out deviant. Sadly, "good wombs hath borne bad sons." I fear this situation is quite dire, and falls under what I (and Albert Einstein) refer to as niggardly behavior. Nevertheless, it is our job to identify this threat and neutralize it before he FALCONPAUNCES our community in typical affluenza rage.

I hereby declare this the "be nice to Captain Falcon" thread.

Bill Krozby you go first.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_55_1455514464641_287[/ATTACH]

Dissociator African Astronaut
    Can you start contributing to this site?

since people don't change, go ahead and and call this post butthurt if you want.

but all you seem to do is try to establish yourself as king of the castle of this community by methodically doing... Whatever you do here..
    Kek Houston
    o+ is based faggit. dont be hating.

Also didnt read butt fuck capn falcon
    captain falcon got so mad that people called him on his virginity he moved across the country/world to fuck a middle aged divorcee who looks like a 9 year old boy. He's pretty cool though (the boy) just saying there's no limit to his self destruction once he gets mad
    I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth; banks are going bust; shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter; punks are running wild in the street, and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat. And we sit watching our TVs while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be! We all know things are bad -- worse than bad -- they're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out any more. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we're living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, "Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials, and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone." Well, I'm not going to leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot. I don't want you to write to your Congressman, because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first, you've got to get mad. You've gotta say, "I'm a human being, goddammit! My life has value!" So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window, open it, and stick your head out and yell, "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!!"
    Can you start contributing to this site?

since people don't change, go ahead and and call this post butthurt if you want.

but all you seem to do is try to establish yourself as king of the castle of this community by methodically doing… Whatever you do here..

Seeing as your last 17 (I counted) posts have been either you either crying about the fact that I told you your music sucks three weeks ago or responding to me telling you to fuck off, I don't really think you're in a position to morally grandstand me for failing to "contribute" to anything. Not sure if you noticed, but I frequently post about philosophy, computer science, neuroscience, and psychology - you know, things that actually take intelligence and discipline to master. Much like playing a music instrument, these are virtues you know nothing about because you waste your life getting ripped in your fucking house all day.

You also seem to confuse "having basic social skills, a good sense of humor, and years of rapport with much of the userbase here" as "establishing myself as king of the castle." Last time I checked, I consistently posted that the dream of Totse is dead, which is something you weren't even alive for yet feel entitled to give opinions on. I don't think I'm king of anything, and the fact that your post reeks of envy over my projected social prowess on a website with like 15 active users on it called "niggasin.space" just further demonstrates your complete lack of understanding of how to interact with people.

Also, just because I like to have fun sometimes and posted up a silly captain falcon thread doesn't mean I fail to contribute here. I'm not sure if you noticed, but there's not a lot her to contribute to. It's a dead site with a billion glitches and few cool people on it. You derailing everything I write and spamming the website with cringy, self-righteous posts about how you "don't care what I think" while simultaneously demanding an apology is getting really fucking annoying. You're creating this narrative of yourself as a tortured "dangerous" genius and it's really annoying. You have all these claims of entitlement and demand unconditional positive regard from strangers, and then get mad whenever we don't give it to you. Honestly you're the kind of person who goes out, hurts a bunch of people, and then blames everybody else for it.

Maybe if you spent half of the energy you use reading everything about me in a pathetic attempt to dox me and crying like a fucking ugly ass infant because I don't like your music into actually writing music, you'd have something that didn't completely suck dick. But it's easier to sit around and raise that gigantic nose of yours in the air and blame some random internet dude for all your problems.

Go ahead, blame me. It's not going to change anything. Keep talking to yourself about me and creating this drug induced narrative in you're mind that the source of your problems are random people you don't know.

Seriously, you're embarrassing yourself here and people are starting to notice it. Shut up and enjoy the fucking thread and help me be nice to captain falcon.
    I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth; banks are going bust; shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter; punks are running wild in the street, and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat. And we sit watching our TVs while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be! We all know things are bad – worse than bad – they're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out any more. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we're living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, "Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials, and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone." Well, I'm not going to leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot. I don't want you to write to your Congressman, because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first, you've got to get mad. You've gotta say, "I'm a human being, goddammit! My life has value!" So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window, open it, and stick your head out and yell, "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!!"

A written admission from Captain Falcon that he is mad.

WHAT MORE PROOF DO YOU WANT?!?!
    Seeing as your last 17 (I counted) posts have been either you either crying about the fact that I told you your music sucks three weeks ago or responding to me telling you to fuck off, I don't really think you're in a position to morally grandstand me for failing to "contribute" to anything. Not sure if you noticed, but I frequently post about philosophy, computer science, neuroscience, and psychology - you know, things that actually take intelligence and discipline to master. Much like playing a music instrument, these are virtues you know nothing about because you waste your life getting ripped in your fucking house all day.

You also seem to confuse "having basic social skills, a good sense of humor, and years of rapport with much of the userbase here" as "establishing myself as king of the castle." Last time I checked, I consistently posted that the dream of Totse is dead, which is something you weren't even alive for yet feel entitled to give opinions on. I don't think I'm king of anything, and the fact that your post reeks of envy over my projected social prowess on a website with like 15 active users on it called "niggasin.space" just further demonstrates your complete lack of understanding of how to interact with people.

Also, just because I like to have fun sometimes and posted up a silly captain falcon thread doesn't mean I fail to contribute here. I'm not sure if you noticed, but there's not a lot her to contribute to. It's a dead site with a billion glitches and few cool people on it. You derailing everything I write and spamming the website with cringy, self-righteous posts about how you "don't care what I think" while simultaneously demanding an apology is getting really fucking annoying. You're creating this narrative of yourself as a tortured "dangerous" genius and it's really annoying. You have all these claims of entitlement and demand unconditional positive regard from strangers, and then get mad whenever we don't give it to you. Honestly you're the kind of person who goes out, hurts a bunch of people, and then blames everybody else for it.

Maybe if you spent half of the energy you use reading everything about me in a pathetic attempt to dox me and crying like a fucking ugly ass infant because I don't like your music into actually writing music, you'd have something that didn't completely suck dick. But it's easier to sit around and raise that gigantic nose of yours in the air and blame some random internet dude for all your problems.

Go ahead, blame me. It's not going to change anything. Keep talking to yourself about me and creating this drug induced narrative in you're mind that the source of your problems are random people you don't know.

Seriously, you're embarrassing yourself here and people are starting to notice it. Shut up and enjoy the fucking thread and help me be nice to captain falcon.
    He wrote 3 lines and you wrote 50. Sure does look a lot like a madpost to me, and I would know, because I am objectively mad.
    He wrote 3 lines and you wrote 50. Sure does look a lot like a madpost to me, and I would know, because I am objectively mad.

He also started a thread about me, went into tinychat raving about me and how he's a master at finding my pi, and has made 17 posts in a row about me throughout the last like three weeks where I had one reply to it, but I guess it's hard for you to read more than two sentences or count properly when you're so objectively mad.

Threat level is code orange.
    I'm sitting alone in a McDonalds right now eating a big mac and laughing my ass off at this thread
    He also started a thread about me, went into tinychat raving about me and how he's a master at finding my pi, and has made 17 posts in a row about me throughout the last like three weeks where I had one reply to it, but I guess it's hard for you to read more than two sentences or count properly when you're so objectively mad.

Threat level is code orange.
    All that matters is the mad in the moment bro, I saw the wall of mad and my eyes just glazed over.
    Kek Houston

Oh so writing a detailed post more than three lines is what counts as mad now? I had a discussion with OP in another thread and he made a very valid point about how boring it is to read one line shitposts and how people need to be writing in paragraphs.And let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Barack Obama is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world. That's why he passed Obamacare and the stimulus and Dodd-Frank and the deal with Iran. It is a systematic effort to change America. When I'm president of the United States, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made America the greatest nation in the world and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest nation in the history of the world.

I'm sitting alone in a McDonalds right now eating a big mac and laughing my ass off at this thread

Clever disguise, but you're really eating a "big mad" because you are also mad.

I'm losing track of how many people are mad in this thread. The goal was to be nice to Captain Faggot so he doesn't fly an airplane into the niggasin.space servers or whatever.
    All that matters is the mad in the moment bro, I saw the wall of mad and my eyes just glazed over.

Your eyes glazed over in anger because you're filled with allah akhbar rage. I'm seriously expecting to open the newspaper tomorrow and read about how some millionaire gave everything he owned to ISIS after he was radicalized by niggasinspace.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    opulus actually has a good posting style. 8/10 would read again. But seriously , everything I've felt the need to say about captn falco, has already been said, and is abundantly aware by most people. here. He is a shill, and has little integrity.

What kind of "guy" just pops out of know where to reclaim his place as the biggest try hard in the western world... or where ever he may be..
    He's a perp who gets off on lying and being a disinfo-agent.

Yes, he is objectively mad, He's besides himself right now... huh... captain falcon.. we get the real picture..

I suppose this thread is a success in that we can all agree he is mad.

Nobody followed through with the being nice part.

Also I'm glad I could get a laugh out of some you.
    Oh so writing a detailed post more than three lines is what counts as mad now? I had a discussion with OP in another thread and he made a very valid point about how boring it is to read one line shitposts and how people need to be writing in paragraphs.And let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Barack Obama is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world. That's why he passed Obamacare and the stimulus and Dodd-Frank and the deal with Iran. It is a systematic effort to change America. When I'm president of the United States, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made America the greatest nation in the world and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest nation in the history of the world.
    Wow a whole paragraph, I can smell the mad from a mile downwind.
    opulus actually has a good posting style. 8/10 would read again. But seriously , everything I've felt the need to say about captn falco, has already been said, and is abundantly aware by most people. here. He is a shill, and has little integrity.

What kind of "guy" just pops out of know where to reclaim his place as the biggest try hard in the western world… or where ever he may be..
    He's a perp who gets off on lying and being a disinfo-agent.

Yes, he is objectively mad, He's besides himself right now… huh… captain falcon.. we get the real picture..

Know won yelse yn this hole topek is az mad as this guy.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^I'm not mad brah. I was just talking shit back last night because I was drunk.
    Remember kids when we all live in space arguments will lead to getting lasered in the eye and shot out of the waste port into the vast cold unknown
Jump to Top