User Controls

cracking your back

Ok first off let me just start by saying fuck anyone who doesn't crack their back or "gets freaked out" by it. I swear to ahura mazda that if there were ever to exist such a disgusting creature, they would be the epitome of the coward, a poseur of the finest magnitude of weakness.

Now with that being out of the way, cracking your back is pretty dope. I usually interlace my forearms behind my back, let the back muscle relax kind of, and then press up and in with my forearms which cracks the shit out of my upper back. I also stretch it up and to each side which seems to give it a few cracks. I can also crack it by flexing my thighs, which will pop deep in my lower back. But probably like 3/4 of you are not man enough to be as flexible as me so you probably can't
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    MrAsbestos Houston
    cracking your back releases the bodys natural strychine and lsd into your neural network
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the jediiash epidemio
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I can and do crack my fingers, knees, and ankles semi-regularly, but I've never been able to (and I don't try much at all anymore) to crack my back or neck. If I roll my neck sometimes I can get a little crack, but like the twisting your head to the side like a bottle cap just kind of hurts and doesn't work. As far as my back, I literally can't remember it ever once cracking. I'm sure it has to have a few times in my life, but I don't remember. I think it just has to do with the way people's bones and bodies are set up and shaped, yeah? I mean what else could it be why different people can crack different things, and some don't really at all?

Either way, hearing loud pops of back cracks really freaks me out. I usually don't notice if I'm not watching, but if I see someone crack their back, contorting all funny, I really feel absolutely nothing other than, and I can't think of any better way to put it, freaked out. Cracking one's back isn't weird, or nice, or wicked, or mesmerizing, or apologetic, or even intriguing. It's just freaky. I'm freaked out right now just talking about them. Back-crackin' freaks!
    MrAsbestos Houston
    some guys at work like to pop eachothers backs im talking big dudes come up behind eachother with their shorts off and lift the other guy just so that it gos craaaaackkkkkk
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by MrAsbestos cracking your back releases the bodys natural strychine and lsd into your neural network

i'm now never gonna take another thing you say seriously

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I used to work at a survey job and would always crack my back in the chairs.

One time this older lady looked at me funny cause I did it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by greenplastic Ok first off let me just start by saying fuck anyone who doesn't crack their back or "gets freaked out" by it. I swear to ahura mazda that if there were ever to exist such a disgusting creature, they would be the epitome of the coward, a poseur of the finest magnitude of weakness.

Now with that being out of the way, cracking your back is pretty dope. I usually interlace my forearms behind my back, let the back muscle relax kind of, and then press up and in with my forearms which cracks the shit out of my upper back. I also stretch it up and to each side which seems to give it a few cracks. I can also crack it by flexing my thighs, which will pop deep in my lower back. But probably like 3/4 of you are not man enough to be as flexible as me so you probably can't

dude I'm all about the back cracking. I also pop my sternum and it feels so good. I also pop my left scapula area my laying on the floor and put my left arm behind my reaching towards my right side as far as I can and then pull my shoulders back. soooo sooo good.

I've got some other tricks as well that I had to discover because I have scoliosis and it gives me relief from the muscle imbalance.

I should start working out again because I noticed even though I still have a muscle imbalance working out definitely helps it a lot so I don't wake up sore.
    Originally posted by NARCassist i'm now never gonna take another thing you say seriously

actually it does, after taking doses of lsd the next day If i crack my back for split second I will see tie dye, man.
    That's so far out, Bill Krozby.

You're like, so cool.
    Originally posted by mashlehash That's so far out, Bill Krozby.

You're like, so cool.

oh yeah, I'm shaman, cracking your back is fundamental to keeping your chakras in line
    You're so smart, you should write a book.
    ^I will but I need some more experience cracking bones, now shut up and touch your toes faggot while I give you a coccyx adjustment by cramming cock up asshole, bitch!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    cracking your back is a codeword for having your butt torn via means of rape.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^I will but I need some more experience cracking bones, now shut up and touch your toes faggot while I give you a coccyx adjustment by cramming cock up asshole, bitch!

Please don't turn into infinityshock.

I shouldn't even utter his name because he'll probably come around.
    weeeeel gonts
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby actually it does, after taking doses of lsd the next day If i crack my back for split second I will see tie dye, man.

you gonna have to go on the not serious list too pal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_legends_about_drugs#Retention_of_LSD_in_spinal_fluid

^you people and your list. I don't care about what you read on the internet i have first hand experience.
    when did an lsd trip ever only last a split second?

your even more full of shit than i first thought. the lsd spinal myth has been known as a myth since before i even stepped foot on this planet, lol.

adam lanza
Jump to Top