User Controls

Have you ever coughed so hard after an inhalation of something that you..

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Immediately or nearly immediately threw up?

I'd actually like to assume it would be around 60/40 yes to no here. A poll feature would be still be nice after 2 goddanged years, LANNY.

If yes, what was the drug or inhalant?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Yeah every now and again
    I came close when I did a dab this past weekend. Shit burns. Then I got high as shit all of a sudden, so I wanted to throw up instantly anyway
    Someone sent me some wax but I don't remember who it was. I was actually smoking it wrong...I was just putting it on the bowl
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah, when I got tricked into getting a lung full of what I think was hydrochloric acid
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Yeah when I smoke shards off of foil but I rarely smoke it usually I just snort and alternate nostrils. Shits great.
    Originally posted by aldra yeah, when I got tricked into getting a lung full of what I think was hydrochloric acid

Story time
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by mashlehash Story time

not much to it really. I was like 15, drinking at a friend's place, sitting by the pool. one guy sniffs a jug next to the pool to see what's in it and starts laughing. "hey aldra smell this"

so I did, and he pushed my head down so I had to breath it in, the fucker. Immediately dunked my head in the pool, everything felt like it was burning for a few seconds.

I kind of wonder if it did any permanent damage
    Originally posted by aldra not much to it really. I was like 15, drinking at a friend's place, sitting by the pool. one guy sniffs a jug next to the pool to see what's in it and starts laughing. "hey aldra smell this"

so I did, and he pushed my head down so I had to breath it in, the fucker. Immediately dunked my head in the pool, everything felt like it was burning for a few seconds.

I kind of wonder if it did any permanent damage

That's pretty fucked up man I'd probably get into a fight over that
Jump to Top