User Controls

ROSHAMBO NEW ALBUM

Dissociator African Astronaut
    Ohai easydoesit.
    but really youve motivated me to make better music. Thanks bro.
    EasyDoesIt Tuskegee Airman
    Ohai easydoesit.
    but really youve motivated me to make better music. Thanks bro.

Holy fucking shit dude, just let it go. You're starting to freak me out.
    Holy fucking shit dude, just let it go. You're starting to freak me out.

rule 1 of ecology: never grind a schizoid's gears.
    rule 1 of ecology: never grind a schizoid's gears.

That doesn't even make sense.

If you were a schizoid, you wouldn't even be on this site you fucking retard. Also, unless you're trying to passively admit that you're a pansy through some awful wordplay, ecology refers to the environment you dimwit.

Please don't flex your entitled little teenage internet nuts on me. I'm literally superior to you in every way.
    That doesn't even make sense.

If you were a schizoid, you wouldn't even be on this site you fucking retard. Also, unless you're trying to passively admit that you're a pansy through some awful wordplay, ecology refers to the environment you dimwit.

Please don't flex your entitled little teenage internet nuts on me. I'm literally superior to you in every way.

kek
    Kek nothing. Your behavior warrants attention from a serious mental health professional. The way you're acting on this website is ridiculous. Literally the last 18 posts you've made are either directed towards me or defending yourself because I said your music sucks.

You need to get a fucking grip kid. If you can't take a random guy not liking your music without flying off the handle for like three weeks, you seriously need to develop some coping skills.
    FUCK YES THE NEW ROSHAMBO DROPPED !!!! TIME TO BUY A GRAM OF METH AND PARTAY
    THE NEW ROSHAMBO DROPPED???????????????????????? IT MUST BE NEW YEARS STEVE
    DROPP THE SYRUP WUB WUB SPLO SPLOOO SPLOK SLLOO SPLOOOOKK WUUB WUB EAT 100 PILLS WASH IT DOWN WITH SYRUP AND MAKE 100 BILLS
Jump to Top