User Controls

bout to go into work with that "yo whats up i been on a drug binge for at least a few days now" look

but in the cute kitschy way not the methed out weirdo way
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Pic
    im not really trying to do all that
    i'm just going to bring more tea into work and finish it there
    also been hitting them dabs and black coffee 5:18 am. had some etiz last night and it's probably still affecting me
    How long does etiz last?

After effects?
    Originally posted by mashlehash How long does etiz last?

After effects?

i think the main effects are like 5 or 6 hours but then some of the metabolites are active too so if you've been doing it a few times recently it can build up and stick around for a bit
    Which benzo would you compare it to
    Originally posted by mashlehash Which benzo would you compare it to

alprazolam but without so much memory loss
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Not trying to pry to much into your life, but what kind of work do you do? I drink at work all the time, but one of the worst tihngs that happened to me was 10 years ago i was delivering pizzas and went to my place and shot h and came back to work and nodded off on the convertibelt oven and scorched my arm.

I used to also work at blizzard doing world of warcraft customer service and i fell asleep on the keyboard drooling and a manager woke me up and I mumbled something about being a heroin addict (I don't recall this but its what i was told) and my friend was a manager there so they just let me go home for the day.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Not trying to pry to much into your life, but what kind of work do you do? I drink at work all the time, but one of the worst tihngs that happened to me was 10 years ago i was delivering pizzas and went to my place and shot h and came back to work and nodded off on the convertibelt oven and scorched my arm.

I used to also work at blizzard doing world of warcraft customer service and i fell asleep on the keyboard drooling and a manager woke me up and I mumbled something about being a heroin addict (I don't recall this but its what i was told) and my friend was a manager there so they just let me go home for the day.

LOL you are a terrible employee.
    You should cut back, and do/combine nitrous more.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 LOL you are a terrible employee.

I work for myself and no one else.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Not trying to pry to much into your life, but what kind of work do you do? I drink at work all the time, but one of the worst tihngs that happened to me was 10 years ago i was delivering pizzas and went to my place and shot h and came back to work and nodded off on the convertibelt oven and scorched my arm.

making salads and sandwiches and shit like that mostly all day

You scorched your arm. Lol

I recall you talking about working at blizzard but you didn't tell me about how you nodded out at the computer.

How did you lose your job?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mashlehash You scorched your arm. Lol

I recall you talking about working at blizzard but you didn't tell me about how you nodded out at the computer.

Ok : nodding out: has been said like fourteen hundred times on this place I'm the last few days

Enough

Aside from. That

A guy falling asleep at his desk obviously isn't a big deal. Nodding office
    Ha

Gonna go buy some pizza now!
    Originally posted by Abdulla Aljunaid i do it

I do it, too
    Originally posted by mmQ Ok : nodding out: has been said like fourteen hundred times on this place I'm the last few days

Enough

Aside from. That

Ha

You're drunk

Rescue cold pizza from the trash can out back

Save money for more liquor or crystal meth
    Originally posted by mashlehash You scorched your arm. Lol

i quit. I've only been fired one time in my entire life.
    Originally posted by mmQ Ok : nodding out: has been said like fourteen hundred times on this place I'm the last few days

Enough

Aside from. That

Ha

Excuse the fuck out of me.
Jump to Top