User Controls

WTF David Meade??

Isn't this guy an ancestor of the Meade Telescope family? or family the telescope was named after?

has he Joined a cult

Apparently this guy went loony and joined a cult

"We're all going to die in 25 days"

http://www.scooplify.com/nature/list/is-the-newly-found-planet-x-on-the-verge-of-destroying-the-life-on-earth/gallery/?utm_source=dyk&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=dyk
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    No, he just believes in pseudoscientific bullshit, like -SpectraL.
    lol wut if this one time.. the guy is write
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I think that you are the one who is loony, and you cannot accept it.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    meade spin !!!!!
    Originally posted by benny vader meade spin !!!!!

Ur weird
    Originally posted by mashlehash I think that you are the one who is loony, and you cannot accept it.

You're an ignorant bitch
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 You're an ignorant bitch

Yeah, ignoring your mental illness
    Originally posted by mashlehash Yeah, ignoring your mental illness

Admit you're a pakistani who Jeff is friends with with serious questionable ties in Pakistan to perhaps 9/11 or Bin Laden family.

and Ray Daleo and his sending jobs out of the USA by outsourcing to other counties and aiding in the millions of Jobs lost. also linked to hedgefund banking fraud that James Comey worked for.. look up James Comey and transparency.

all this shit ties into each other.
    Originally posted by mashlehash Yeah, ignoring your mental illness

I think you're to uneducated in the banking field to understand this shit and are just a pawn or fan of Hunter.
    There's no way you can actually be that crazy. Then again, I've seen several cases of schizophrenia, and you actually sound just like a few of them.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I think you're to uneducated in the banking field to understand this shit and are just a pawn or fan of Hunter.

Ur a loony
    Originally posted by mashlehash Ur a loony

come at me bruh!! I'm gonna grow hops and sell it to micro breweries.. just as soon as I find some land for free.. maybe secretly on a pot farm. Come on with.. no one will ever know!
    I read somewhere that hops is related to cannabis. Which is why beer has a more sedating effect than alcohol without hops.
    source

Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery I read somewhere that hops is related to cannabis. Which is why beer has a more sedating effect than alcohol without hops.
    Somewhere. Google it. I don't feel like it. Maybe later.
    it blends into the story. 2 guys go to pot country in Cali or Colorado and look for a place to grow hops to sale to a micro brewery and do it on land that drug lords (Who grow more than pot) are at.. and the adventure begins.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Somewhere. Google it. I don't feel like it. Maybe later.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Come on with.. no one will ever know!

no !!!! stop touching me thar.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I think you're to uneducated in the banking field to understand this shit and are just a pawn or fan of Hunter.

You wouldn't be able too understand 10,000 from 100,000
Jump to Top