User Controls

Tonight, I will commit a newsworthy crime and post the article here.

It will be in or near either Kalamazoo, Lansing, Grand Rapids, or a smaller town somewhere in michigan tonight, and then I will post the article here to prove I was badass enough to do a criminal shenanigan this time when I said I was gonna.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Nah. You'll just search for some wacky crime and CLAIM it, like Daesh.
    MrAsbestos Houston
    Originally posted by Joe Kane Inb4 he was in water control safety this whole time

u wot m8
    RestStop Space Nigga
    smash up a bunch of msm and re rock it until it looks like shards then sit a gallon bag full near a place it will be clearly seen and reported(court house fams?). POst the link here.
    Originally posted by RestStop smash up a bunch of msm and re rock it until it looks like shards then sit a gallon bag full near a place it will be clearly seen and reported(court house fams?). POst the link here.

Then call up the shady doctor you have on speed dial and immediately go under the knife for facial reconstructive surgery so the cops won't recognize you.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    You are going to do a goddamn thing except sit at home and eat ramen noodles
Jump to Top