User Controls

Are you banshee enough to live life on a space station?

This NASA developed exam will determine your space worthiness.

https://www.onlineexambuilder.com/ar...ife/exam-60126
    NASA shill approved bump
    [h=1]Your score is [FONT=inherit]25%[/FONT][/h]
    [FONT=Arial]You've completed the exam. You scored 200.00 out of 800.00 points.[FONT=Georgia]Failed[/FONT][/FONT]
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    38%

'in space nobody cares'
    If you want to be a true cosmonaut first learn all tenants of making LSD (all spacemen know how to do this, they are smart people ) and then imagine doing it in zero G. Once you figure it out you can be clandestine space man.any private citizen can live forever on a space station but first we need to build an underwater city at the floor.of the ocean to prove our durability
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    tenet

I do like banshee as an adjective though

fucking outstanding
    EasyDoesIt Tuskegee Airman
    Earth is for nerds
    Gravity is overated anyway. So what if my bones liquify when I'm up there? Can't we just clone me some new arms in 20 years ? Also if my body changes won't that alter my DNA and evolve me to be better suited for space and so on and so forth for my children? . Also you go blind because of eye pressure changes in zero G. Fuck it I'll be like a space bat using sonar to get around.

In 500 years when they find my space station and humans think its an alien vessel and research it they will open it up and I'll be in there with elongated limbs and glow in the dark eyes and wire frame bones and a batterypack and claws and no eyeballs just floating there hitting the meth pipe nonstop and I can't even remember or speak english so I just send vibrational rumbles through space. I won't even be human and my 500 years will be like 5000 earth years

Jump to Top