User Controls

i'm the coolest person i've ever met

so why cant i get a gf?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Just grow a flower and a vegetable and tellnthem . Hey girl I actually grow daisies and carrots myself.

She will be.

On

Your

Dick
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i rip ppls crops
    Originally posted by bling bling i rip ppls crops

retard
    bling bling Dark Matter
    an sell em back to the same man
    faggot
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    You must not have met many people. Considering.. you know... You're a hardcore faggot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stop hitting me son =(

i meet all kinds of people and im still cool as fuck, you're a whiny babby compared to me
    my iq makes me basically a god
    http://gawker.com/5799645/son-attacks-mom-for-drinking-his-starbucks
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I think gimmicks made sense on large forums. That's why these PLEBIANS try to maintain them.

I'm saddened today.

Sad at what once were edgy posters to see theirfruition into clumps of shit.

My goodness gracious. Why are there so few great posters left in what you guys refer to as your totse community?

I should've been there from the start. Not that I'm specifically, special, but my god. Here's the reality-

It's dead. You're dead.

I'm here now. I love you. A new era now, shall dawn upon. Us.

Lol I fucking hate most of you. Boring fucks. I need a new BI cimminitu. I came to zoklet for Bad Ideas, and look where I am now.

A huge bad idea.

I'm so glad I'm not jill the cloud. Lol. What a stupid brain to have. Pleas kill me if I ever resort to Jill's gimmick. That's a sign of defeat, and I personally am not there yet.

Thanks ms
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by shapeshifter so why cant i get a gf?

probably because you're not that cool and lack charisma and still live with your parents (which isn't cool) and never go do fun things besides your date with roshambo to see green day.
    Originally posted by mmQ I think gimmicks made sense on large forums. That's why these PLEBIANS try to maintain them.

I'm saddened today.

Sad at what once were edgy posters to see theirfruition into clumps of shit.

My goodness gracious. Why are there so few great posters left in what you guys refer to as your totse community?

I should've been there from the start. Not that I'm specifically, special, but my god. Here's the reality-

It's dead. You're dead.

I'm here now. I love you. A new era now, shall dawn upon. Us.

Lol I fucking hate most of you. Boring fucks. I need a new BI cimminitu. I came to zoklet for Bad Ideas, and look where I am now.

A huge bad idea.

I'm so glad I'm not jill the cloud. Lol. What a stupid brain to have. Pleas kill me if I ever resort to Jill's gimmick. That's a sign of defeat, and I personally am not there yet.

Thanks ms

i could fuck fat ugly women like you but im too cool for that, most people who arent total faggot losers are. kill yourself bundy.
    Originally posted by shapeshifter i could fuck fat ugly women like you but im too cool for that, most people who arent total faggot losers are. kill yourself bundy.

If your too cool for that then fuck pretty skinny women... Oh wait you cant because you lack social skills because you dropped out of highschool and sat at your moms house doing bundy all day.

Sorry sploo you asked a question and i gave you a valid answer. And to be honest i dont even think slampigs would want anything to do with you.

You should try at least getting out of your house first and get a chicken to fuck you first before you think ine wants to spend more time than that with you.

The truth hurts sploo

You mad lil dawg? ;)

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-08-30T10:29:30.581378+00:00
    no because im still the coolest person alive and you're literally bundy
    ^Reeeeeeeee
    Originally posted by shapeshifter no because im still the coolest person alive and you're literally bundy

What have you done thats cool lately? Are you still going to school or did you quit that one too?
    i threatened to saw a hot girls head off u jelly lil bundo?
    Originally posted by shapeshifter i threatened to saw a hot girls head off u jelly lil bundo?

No because ive made threats and acted on them because im not a beta just blow hardin.

Been there done that got the t shirt.

Its easy to saw heads off. But can you actually make that head love you??
Jump to Top