User Controls

Why do poor people hang out in groups?

How come when you go to a poor person's house, they have heaps of "friends" over, and they're all just sitting around smoking/drinking/doing nothing. But if you go to a rich person's house, they only have people over if there's a special occasion happening?

Wait, I just realized why when typing out the question. Because the poor people never have anywhere to be.

Well anyway, can we make fun of poor people in this thread? I fuckin' hate 'em.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    It's because they want to feel comfortable doing nothing with their life, with other people who are doing nothing with their life.

It makes them feel better about themselves and their friends who really aren't their friends at all, just leeches
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I'm sure there's older(retired) from whatever couples/gents/older ladies who sip scotch around their infinity pools and do jack shit all day besides talk about nothing and get drunk/snort blow but then again their more likely basking in the glory of their wealth and probably still talking about money earning schemes(those old niggas and their porsche dealerships, stock/bonds etc).
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by RestStop I'm sure there's older(retired) from whatever couples/gents/older ladies who sip scotch around their infinity pools and do jack shit all day besides talk about nothing and get drunk/snort blow but then again their more likely basking in the glory of their wealth and probably still talking about money earning schemes(those old niggas and their porsche dealerships, stock/bonds etc).

It's called a retirement home.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mashlehash It's called a retirement home.

It's called YOUR MOM'S BACKYARD!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What a fucking stupid question.
    Originally posted by mashlehash It's because they want to feel comfortable doing nothing with their life, with other people who are doing nothing with their life.

It makes them feel better about themselves and their friends who really aren't their friends at all, just leeches

This is why Mash always has some faggot in his room, and sits on Tinychat all day
    Originally posted by mmQ What a fucking stupid question.

Your skin color is literally brown.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Enter Your skin color is literally brown.

What a fucking stupid reply.
    Originally posted by mmQ What a fucking stupid reply.

What a fucking stupid skin color.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Enter What a fucking stupid skin color.

Im going to do you a favor.
    MrAsbestos Houston
    Originally posted by Enter How come when you go to a poor person's house, they have heaps of "friends" over, and they're all just sitting around smoking/drinking/doing nothing. But if you go to a rich person's house, they only have people over if there's a special occasion happening?

Wait, I just realized why when typing out the question. Because the poor people never have anywhere to be.

I read this different,

So the 'poor' are enjoying time with friends who surround them

and the 'rich' rarely spend time with people of their choosing?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by MrAsbestos I read this different,

So the 'poor' are enjoying time with friends who surround them

and the 'rich' rarely spend time with people of their choosing?

Like i said. A stupid fucking question / point.
    MrAsbestos Houston
    Originally posted by mmQ Like i said. A stupid fucking question / point.

did i just fall into a shitty clickbait trap?

WHAT AN IDIOT
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Enter How come when you go to a poor person's house, they have heaps of "friends" over, and they're all just sitting around smoking/drinking/doing nothing. But if you go to a rich person's house, they only have people over if there's a special occasion happening?

I don't really think you know what you're talking about, tons of homeless people are loners, tons of rich people loners as well and sometimes socialites. Sounds like OP just doesn't know a lot of people.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    OP is absolutely retarded and hasn't lived a hard knock day in his homosexual infested life.

Tired of your weakness. Begone. Thanks Ms.
    MrAsbestos Houston
    wow im out of touch how did i not see this for what it is

im such an idiot kill me now
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't really think you know what you're talking about, tons of homeless people are loners, tons of rich people loners as well and sometimes socialites. Sounds like OP just doesn't know a lot of people.

The next time you do LSD, remember this:

It's going to be like this forever. The trip will never end. And everyone's against you.
    MrAsbestos Houston
    but i want enter to do it because hes the one who deceived me
    Originally posted by MrAsbestos but i want enter to do it because hes the one who deceived me

Note how the people offended by this thread are known poor people (Bill Krozby, pakis, etc). This thread was not made to deceive.
Jump to Top