User Controls

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Did you guys know that? Have you heard that one before????

"I've got 99 Problems and they're all bitches" indeed! 90% of my problems have derived from women (3% have derived from drugs, and 7% have derived from other). And yet where have women gotten me? Nowhere.

None of this chasing or emotional pain I go through is worth it. What do I end up getting in return? A warm vagina, emotional intimacy, and a sense of being desired.

Okay.

I just have to achieve those three things without having to deal with women.

A warm vagina: Sex bot anyone? Check out this shit, haha:
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/779841/Sex-robot-brothel-Lumidolls-Barcelona-prostitutes-complain-police

"Europe’s first sex robot brothel FORCED OUT of base as prostitutes complain of competition"

They're becoming popular as fuck. They ain't just plastic with uncanny valley faces anymore. They're legit. They would cost a lot of money though, I'd have to be rich. Until then... prostitutes, I guess?

Emotional intimacy: This is a tough one. You can't get that intimacy with a prostitute. I guess the only way to deal with this one is to completely extract my need for it. Abolish my need for emotional intimacy by um... right now I'm not sure.

A sense of being desired: This one might sound ridiculous, but I need it. I need to be loved. Unlike the last one, there's no way I can abolish this one. I can fulfill this in other ways, like being desired for other aspects and by people other than lustful women.

Um.

Honk.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    That's not actually the definition of insanity.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    get ur needle and ur syringe get ur freedom from the world
    Originally posted by thatermeneter

He beat her to death later that night.
    Originally posted by Enter He beat her to death later that night.

no they patched things up !
Jump to Top