User Controls

How come

This shows in PM

84CE12:13

But this shows in reply

84:[27]:CE:[11]:12:13 without brackets

and then 2711 shows
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Not everything means something. Classic sign of schizophrenia is making connections that aren't there.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Not everything means something. Classic sign of schizophrenia is making connections that aren't there.

common brush off.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 common brush off.

He's right, you know?
    Originally posted by Ttt 2020 time travelling toaster post cap Common delusion

simple senses manipulation.
    Ur mental

No you're not. You're perfect just the way you are.

You're not perfect and your parents hate you.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    ^That post has a secret code in it. Bet you can't figure it out, FAG!
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery ^That post has a secret code in it. Bet you can't figure it out, FAG!

You're like a cereal box that says there's a toy at the bottom of the box but it's never there and you just keep buying cereal, and you turn to a fat fuck.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    How come we don't even talk no more? And you don't even call no more?
    Originally posted by RestStop How come we don't even talk no more? And you don't even call no more?

You're never around.
    what in the fuck are u talking about
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery ^That post has a secret code in it. Bet you can't figure it out, FAG!

Senses Manipulation on a SINE path. You make them feel good then manipulate to them feeling bad or at fault and back to good. it's a simple Psy-Op strategy. Sort of a spiral as well.. like a helix engrained in our DNA.. one strand at a time

Originally posted by RestStop How come we don't even talk no more? And you don't even call no more?

Because you're probably the same dude.. lonely as fuck
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Senses Manipulation on a SINE path. You make them feel good then manipulate to them feeling bad or at fault and back to good. it's a simple Psy-Op strategy. Sort of a spiral as well.. like a helix engrained in our DNA.. one strand at a time

does this work with chicks?

Originally posted by NARCassist does this work with chicks?

My guess is Female human nature is complicated and they don't want Nice nor Mean but something in-between. no pun intended, Much.
    Originally posted by greenplastic what in the fuck are u talking about

You're binge habits, son.

Meet me in my study
Jump to Top