User Controls

would you eat fishsticks dipped in formaldehyde?

salt n vinagar ass nigga!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    You're a hardcore faggot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    remember when you killed your mother over coffee?
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    you have a low iq
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Why wouldn't you?

More stupid questions from the shit gallery.

Is this why I fucking accidentally named myself mmmmmmmQuestions after a night of bundy finding zoklit and reading all your stuoidnsh?????

Read stupid ass questions for days try to come in and ask the real questions and I learn most everyone hasmt a clie.

Here's a question you safe space cuck warriors.

Why is everyone here so smart but can't answer or get involved in any real discussions?

I already know the cringe tier answers.

God.

Fuck!!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^probably because this isn't totse/zoklet anymore and we lose members by the day so so many of us are lackadaisical.
    There have been a few serious threads here though to be honest where it wasn't total shit posting.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^probably because this isn't totse/zoklet anymore and we lose members by the day so so many of us are lackadaisical.
    There have been a few serious threads here though to be honest where it wasn't total shit posting.

to be fair Bill Krozby, half the shitposting here is you and jill fagging it up.

And to be fair say like 4 or 5 months ago. Id make a serious thread and would constantly be doxxed and have my info out up just to derail my thread. If thats not team rapant shit post faggotry i dont know what is.

I cant help i have a few people necro bumping my threads from 2015. Thsts how boring this place is now

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-08-30T10:22:50.957356+00:00
    You should just totally blank bill.
    Originally posted by NARCassist You should just totally blank bill.

I will if everyone else does.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I will if everyone else does.

Agreed

Jump to Top