User Controls

accessing stored password

MrAsbestos Houston
    I got a new device and installed pandora on it, and I realized my login is an old email address I no longer have and I can't remember the password to the pandora account. I vaguely remember going thru this a few years ago when I had to sign in last and I must have eventually remembered what old password I used. Been racking my brain and trying all my old ones but no luck.

Anyway, pandora remembers password or doesn't ever logout on my old android phone as well as thru chrome browser on this computer. What do you do to reveal it? As soon as I load the webpage it just gos to playing music and doesnt sit on a login screen.

I tried passwords.google.com but it apparently isn't saved that way

Post last edited by MrAsbestos at 2017-08-29T20:17:07.326122+00:00
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    One time, back when I was mad, I put a password on everything. I forgot the main shell pw so I was completely locked out.

It effectively became a shell of a computer and I had to get a guy to reinstall windows
    MrAsbestos Houston
    that blows ass lmao.
    MrAsbestos Houston
    do you listen to pandora?
    Originally posted by MrAsbestos do you listen to pandora?

I used to, when it was new. Has it changed much? Don't you have to buy it now?
    MrAsbestos Houston
    You don't have to buy it, but I think they play more ads than years ago. You can pay to get more song skips and no ads if you want to.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach

Originally posted by MrAsbestos You don't have to buy it, but I think they play more ads than years ago. You can pay to get more song skips and no ads if you want to.

They would give an option like that. Assholes.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    what is it like spotify or summing?

MrAsbestos Houston
    Originally posted by NARCassist sign up for a new account surely

Well I can but I have 2000+ liked songs on my profile that I frequently reference.
    Put in a song, and it plays the song and follows up with music like the genre you looked up.
    MrAsbestos Houston
    Yeah its internet radio
    My teacher in school would play the station.
    MrAsbestos Houston
    Yea I been listening on this acct for probably 11 or 12 years.

The email address it was registered on was one provided through an old ISP and I don't even remember now but I think once we changed providers they shut the email off. I tried signing into the email too using old passwords but no dice.
    MrAsbestos Houston
    Can't find shit on google about this it's all outdated or indian clickbait trash about how to use the reset password button
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    On Android it's likely going to be in /data/data/<pandora's directory name>.

You'll need to be root.
    Originally posted by SBTlauien On Android it's likely going to be in /data/data/<pandora's directory name>.

You'll need to be root.

What does your name stand for?
    MrAsbestos Houston
    Never rooted a phone guess I will give it a shot. I can't just access that on my computer with a usb cord?
    MrAsbestos Houston
    Fuck can I just give someone 20 dollars to brute force the account, it I don't have time for this shit.

Even if I manage to root my phone I'm gonna have no clue what to do in data/data . its probably gonna be some obfuscated bullshit
    Originally posted by MrAsbestos Fuck can I just give someone 20 dollars to brute force it I don't have time for this shit

You should talk to panny.
Jump to Top