User Controls

Awww Yeeeeer!

RisiR † 29 Autism
    I'm finally done with my windows and I still got two weeks of fixing season left. Fuck yeah.

I've also heard that Bill Krozby killed himself so I'm really overjoyed right now.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Exaxly.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Yes. 12....

The fuck are you doing in my thread, nigger? The fuck outta here. I'm chilling.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    yes windows is for fags tho bro

RisiR † 29 Autism
    LOL! Dude... was that on purpose? Fucking ayyyyy....

Glad to.. uh, see you alive, Scron.
    HTS highlight reel
    Good to see you around again. :)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol did you get RIPPED THE FUCK OFF again
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Nah.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I told you ??? Nigga was Nick cannon but I came to this thread to clarify I meant Nick Young of the Lakers.
    .Thanks.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    He's on the Warriors now.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR † He's on the Warriors now.

I stopped paying much attention to the Lakers after Kobe retired. They're just not the same to me anymore.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I know that feel. They are garbage. I hate Lonzo Ball, too.

This off-season was interesting in general, though. Rigged as fuck. Just how I like it.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Do you follow any sport regularly?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR † Do you follow any sport regularly?

I used to follow all the major sports. The last few years I just haven't really cared that much, what with depression stuff, but if there's one sport I follow more than any it's American football.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    That's a good sport. I'm a bit out of touch, though. I used to be a real fag for stats. I love how US sports keep track of everything.

What's your team? I used to like the Bears because I was a Bulls fan. Also the Raiders.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR † That's a good sport. I'm a bit out of touch, though. I used to be a real fag for stats. I love how US sports keep track of everything.

What's your team? I used to like the Bears because I was a Bulls fan. Also the Raiders.

I've bean a Dallas Cowboys fan since I was 8. Not sure how much you pay attention but they lost only 2 games last year with a new stud rookie QB and running back. Its been over 20 years since they've been to the Superbowl, and there's a sense of revitalization and hope again with a lotof good young players and one of the best offensive lines in the league.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Oh yeah, Dallas got a nice offense. I like the runningback and Dez Bryant, too.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Dez, Dak, and Zeke. And of course their long-time Mr reliable Jason Witten. I am definitely excited to watch this year, I'll probably try to get into stats and news and do some betting on draft kings.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I used to trade for Witten in Madden. He's a beast. Probably doesn't have much of a brain left at this point, though.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR † I used to trade for Witten in Madden. He's a beast. Probably doesn't have much of a brain left at this point, though.

Lol he still sounds coherent enough when talking to media, but yeah, I think most 15+ year players are getting a bit scrambled in the head at that point.

I'm guessing he will retire after this season. I'd just like to see him, like I wanted for him and Romo, to get one ring in their careers.
Jump to Top