User Controls

Emptyness

There is a strange emptyness recently.

My friend is sick. possibly bad. and I looked up photos last night and saw how my late brother looked before he died. and a friend I used to hang out with. It's weird. I have not seen him in 28 years. but I am pretty sure it's him. Same Name and I think it was his middle name. Yes I looked up mugshots. My brother arrested over and over and over in 2006. shit. I hadn't talk to him except fighting for nearly 20 years. maybe 17. then he called me, appoligized about money he stole from me back in the 80s (Which I always knew he did.. but he denied) and then he was murdered a few months later.

He looked lifeless in the photos. like looking at a rubber mask. high as hell or drunk. busted for possession. the other guy I was like a Brother to, and a son to his mom, looks the same way. a lifeless looking meth head. 10 years ago, he and his brother were trying to get me to take a loan out on my house to help them out. I said no. His brother died less then a month later, and his brother lost his Mom and Grandma right afterwards.

He looks like a typical methhead slackjaw. I mean they were doing coke then. so shit. it's just a pure empty feeling.

That's why i can only say, stop doing drugs. if you're in your 20s or 30s now, you're still having teen like fun. but by 50.. you're going to be fucked and have hepatitis from all the drugs you did. Drug related hep. And dead inside for sure.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    what druggs did you do ????
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I know a dude thats in his late 50's and he smokes meth and lives in a badass condo, but I don't think he over indulged that much until he retired. Some people are different than others, I know this girl whos like maybe a couple years younger but she was so heavily into drugs when she was younger she is now on methadone maintenance.

I feel kinda bad for her because she doesn't come off as a bad person, but she's having to live in a group drug addict home and take all these courses and classes and rehab so she can stay out of jail.

But yeah I've been trying to curb my alcohol usage recently and its been more successful than it has in the past, its just I hate blacking out and feeling like shit all the time.

But at the same time I do like to get jolly and have a good time but I need to be more moderate.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I was going to say let me feel your empty space with my dick, but then I realized that sounds like infinityshock and that's a big homo no no.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    The "emptyness" look is probably just lack of dopamine and vitamin deficiency...I go through this almost weekly...luckily I'm smart enough/have enough willpower to take at least a weekly break. I'd recommend even longer breaks for people using for a year +.
    Right now I'm starting a two week no dope break*INB4IDIETHISWEEK*

EDIT: I'm sorry to hear about your brother and old friend. The bright side is it seems to have motivated you to live a drug free life and possibly be a better person. Good on you.

Post last edited by RestStop at 2017-08-29T00:19:26.343933+00:00
    Originally posted by RestStop The "emptyness" look is probably just lack of dopamine and vitamin deficiency…I go through this almost weekly…luckily I'm smart enough/have enough willpower to take at least a weekly break. I'd recommend even longer breaks for people using for a year +.
    Right now I'm starting a two week no dope break*INB4IDIETHISWEEK*

EDIT: I'm sorry to hear about your brother and old friend. The bright side is it seems to have motivated you to live a drug free life and possibly be a better person. Good on you.

Post last edited by RestStop at 2017-08-29T00:19:26.343933+00:00

What day do you pick up drugs?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mashlehash What day do you pick up drugs?

Thurs-Monday.
    Let's kill ourselves on friday
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    But he already ded.
    Friday.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    DED
    No no I don't think so.
    mashlemash....
    No, no this isn't about me.
    Sing a song full of the greatness and emptyness that the great lord has brought us

Sing a song full of the love and about the plight that was brought us.
    Fuck your love
    Originally posted by benny vader what druggs did you do ????

Nothing. I tried meth once, coke once. Shrooms a few times (like 3) and I jammed a dirty used heroin needle in my cockhole (that last part is a lie)

nothing .. i was never a habitual user of any drug other than Alcohol. not even pot. because I used it here and there.

Alcohol but now I been sober 4 years almost.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery DED

Government, Technology
    DED
    Data Element Dictionary
    Science, Program, Technology
    DED
    Disability Equality Duty
    Publics, Government, Education
    DED
    Detail Engineering Desain
    DED
    Deferred Enforced Departure
    Government, Business, US
    DED
    Deutsche Entwicklungsdienst
    Organizations
    DED
    Disability Evaluation Determinations
    DED
    Dark Emitting Diode
    Technology
    DED Dutch elm disease

Skip to main content
    What does DED mean?
    129 meanings of DED acronym or abbreviation
    DED stands for

DED
    Department of Education
    Government, Technology
    DED
    Data Element Dictionary
    Science, Program, Technology
    DED
    Disability Equality Duty
    Publics, Government, Education
    DED
    Detail Engineering Desain
    DED
    Deferred Enforced Departure
    Government, Business, US
    DED
    Deutsche Entwicklungsdienst
    Organizations
    DED
    Disability Evaluation Determinations
    DED
    Dark Emitting Diode
    Technology
    DED
    Department of Economic Development
    Dubai, Organizations, uK
    DED
    Dedication
    similar
    DED
    Deduct
    DED
    Diesel Engine Driven
    Military
    DED
    District Executive Director
    Government, Tanzania, Business
    similar
    DED
    Death Effector Domain
    Medical, Medicine, Biology, Science
    DED
    Dieldrin
    Medical
    DED
    District Electoral Division
    Ireland, Locations, Irish
    DED
    Directed Energy Deposition
    Technology, Business, Manufacturing
    DED
    Data Entry Display
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Sounds like you have a raging case of Dutch Elm Disease.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top