User Controls

A question about cats/ manimals

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wonder while petting Choots in Boots, do cats like directional petting, as in, when I essentially comb Chootie whole petting, does she like that the mosts, or when I scruffle her and get RAMPANT. Does she prefer that?

You'd think I would know considering I've done it a thousands of times to her, both techniques. I think she is personally indifferent in that she loves them both.

Scientifically hougj, I want to know, what is better feeling to a kitty or otherwise- a combing or a ruffling?
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Go against the grain with a comb and see how she reacts.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Go against the grain with a comb and see how she reacts.

I fucking said she loves both.
    WITH A COMB
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    All my life, I've felt that cats like it more when you pet going down the back, not the other way.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mashlehash All my life, I've felt that cats like it more when you pet going down the back, not the other way.

And thats why I'm curious, like a... A.....CAT!

When I get home sometimes choo choo will immediately run to me from her sleepy spot and lay on her back, beckoning me to rub and scratch her belly and sides, but I'll do both, and then do it HARD, and push her body to and fro along the carpets , which she also smiles at. She, loves them both so much.
    I miss my cat

So so jealous
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    martin doesn't like it much if you pat him against the furgrain
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra martin doesn't like it much if you pat him against the furgrain

Pat or pet
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    either.

ps. don't be a shit
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Random side note I gave someone a pack of cigs for a dimebag today. :)
    I would have to say that most all cats enjoy going with the grain.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I mean I don't think many animals DISLIKE with the grain. Obviously it makes sense for their grooming and cleanliness instincts.

But against it, has to feel good. Kike a deep massage.
    KIKE A DEEP MASSAGE
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery KIKE A DEEP MASSAGE

I want you to know something about me. I didn't assume it would be you, but I did assume and rather knew, that kike my deep massage would get quoted or referenced by someone. I didn't expect it so quick.
Jump to Top