User Controls

What kind of soda do you like?

99% of the time I just drink water and treat juice and sodas more like a dessert. When I do drink soda though, I really like Jarritos. Lime is probably my favorite.

Manzanita Sol (an apple soda) is also really good. Not too many people I've shared apple sodas with like it here in the states, I'm not sure why. Highly recommend it.

Then of course there's Coca-Cola. Real cane sugar only.

And my most recent soda is Mountain Dew SPIKED. It doesn't have alcohol in it (though I certainly recommend adding some rum to this) but it is really fucking good. They've got prickly pear juice in them and it adds a nice unique flavor.

Other than these I pretty much just won't drink soda if given the option. Soda has a lot of sugar that I'd rather consume through other means. I do like trying the occasional craft soda, but I can't think of anything specific. It's usually stuff that's hard to find like strawberry cream soda or cucumber soda. And speaking of cucumbers, the cucumber and lime flavored Gatorades are Nagasaki level satisfying.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Root beer. Dad's or Barq's.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    coprication wine
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mmQ Root beer. Dad's or Barq's.

rude beers are for queers
    thats why they rhymes.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Not Mountain Dew that's for sure. What a shitty drink. But when i was way over yonder in ameriland i did enjoy cream soda, what a weird flavor for soda, but America is just generally peculiar.
    soda is for obese walmart shoppers
Jump to Top