User Controls

I cooked my dog last night.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I had a very emotional and vivid dream this morning. The details surpass me even after this rather short period of time, as is the case in DreamWorld. The jist of it was that me and my mom maybe or some family of mine, we learned that my childhood dog, Loki, was missing. We all sort of forgot about it for a few days and then some guy knocked at our back door and was like "I think I know where your dog is," to which I was like OH SHIT yeah I forgot about that. So, he goes to some other yard and brings me Loki, my full-grown Samoyed fluffy snow dog, and he's TERRIBLY mangled and in HORRIBLE shape. I was VERY forlorn and began to cry and WEEP. He looked so very sad and hurt. Luckily he wasn't beyond being saved, and I guess we decided that the first step to healing him was to put him in the oven to 'bake off' the initial wounds. I just remember us doing that, and it being the right thing to do, but then a few hours later we again realized we FORGOT about Loki, and quickly ran to check on him. He was BADLY burned and looked mostly like a steak at that point. This time I fucking WEPT so hard that I thought I was going to die. I couldn't believed that we had literally just baked my dog into a steak. Then some more time passed and I think we just assumed he was dead which fucking sucked and it was all sad and whatnot. Then I happened to go check on him for some reason, and he was fucking moving, and alive, and SUFFERING, in one of the strangest states I could ever imagine someone or something to be in. It was the most miserable, horrible thing I think I've ever experienced. The end.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    tl dr lol, inspector rudy!

this thread is now about inspector rudy

oh man. one time i had this super vivid dream that i was like baking and torturing one of my best friends. that shit was scary. like i kept putting his face in an oven and then taking it out and splashing water on it to keep him alive for longer then putting it back in, and every time his face would come out it looked like he was in such agony and his face was all red. it was disturbing as fuck
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You could have at least poured some ketchup on 'im.
    UNCLE CRACKEYS TURN YER DOG INTO METH RECIPE:

Need:
    1 DARG
    A GARBAGE CAN
    FIRE
    ACETONE

STEP 1 - THROW DARG IN GARBAGE CAN
    STEP 2- THROW CAN ON FIRE
    STEP 3 - AFTER 24 HOURS WASH WITH ACETONE AND LEAVE WHATS LEFT TO DRY WHICH SHOULD BE 99% pure WHITE PHOSPHORUS FROM THE BONES.

HEAT WITH HI ACID AdD PSEDUO AND ENJOY
Jump to Top