User Controls

Does anyone have experience with artistic painting, watercolor, pastels and shit, etc?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I was thinking about becoming a professional artist and work my way up to Sistine chapel type works.

I have some basic knowledge from my sister who is into a bit, and that's it. I have never been a good drawer, but I mean all I have to do is read some tutorials, learn how to paint everything imaginable quick, and then make some serious greenbacks traveling the lands and showing my masterpieces.

Anyhow, any tips or experiences?
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Nah. I used to be into writing, and people seemed to actually think I was good at it. I remember one time I wrote an essay in 3rd period math for FCAT Writes in like 10th grade, and the teacher like.. pulled me aside and said how impressed he was and actually literally said he was honored for me to have written that in his class and asked if I'd mind if he read it to the class.

But I've always sucked at drawing.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    What kind of mediums do you like working with?

What mediums have you tried?
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    You gotta draw to get good at it dawg.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I'm not god at physically drawing things. I am pretty decent at photoshop but that's about it.
    Also does your sister have an awesome personality like you? And what about her body?

Would you fuck her if she wasn't your sister?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    yea a while back i did stimulants and watercolored constantly.
    Watercolor is a lot of fun to work with, because you can blend the colors very well and is almost like no screwing up on watercolor you can just paint over it let it dry and then paint over it.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i enjoy working on porcelains.

Watch Bob Ross. No, seriously. He's not just a meme, he's a good teacher, or was. Maybe still is. Don't know.
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    If you want to be a famous internet artist you have to be a trendy faggot and draw fanart of the latest liberal cartoon propaganda, bland """"relatable"""" content and preach your flavour of the month opinions on social media.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i did a two week art class in prison if that's of any help

Originally posted by NARCassist i did a two week art class in prison if that's of any help

Lol, what was that like?

I'm imagining a bunch of stone-faced killers covered in tattoos finger painting a picture of the exercise yard
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Lol, what was that like?

They modeled nude of course. Chaos broke out whenever someone dropped their pencil though.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Lol, what was that like?

I'm imagining a bunch of stone-faced killers covered in tattoos finger painting a picture of the exercise yard

it was fucking boring. i stopped going after a while coz sitting in my cell was more entertaining. i only signed up coz i knew a few lads on the wing that did art and would sell some of their work to other prisoners so i just robbed all the art shit i could and sold it to them. that was the only reason i signed up to the class. the teacher was pretty hot tho.

Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Watch Bob Ross. No, seriously. He's not just a meme, he's a good teacher, or was. Maybe still is. Don't know.

Now, he teaches jesus how to paint on Sunday after church!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist it was fucking boring. i stopped going after a while coz sitting in my cell was more entertaining. i only signed up coz i knew a few lads on the wing that did art and would sell some of their work to other prisoners so i just robbed all the art shit i could and sold it to them. that was the only reason i signed up to the class. the teacher was pretty hot tho.

thats really gay.

both your prison and your scheme are gay.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah, once you've got the basics down, all it takes is a lot of practice ad repetition. Not much else to suggest
    CHURNING BUTTER
    Originally posted by mashlehash CHURNING BUTTER

That's weird I said this before Tim and Eric came on because they just had an episode about churning butter
Jump to Top