User Controls

How much do you think lanny pays for/per month

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Well?
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    where does she live and then i will say
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    It's hilarious how some people still think Lanny's a chick.
    Probably 17 dolla.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    lanny is a chick
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    hmu girl
    12-20 was standard and now it's 32 per sq foot.

Location almost doesn't matter in San Francisco. I believe he's in SF

so a 900 sq foot apartment is about 3k unless in Pac Heights then it's probably 5000 a month.

if he's in an inlaw in the avenues (very fucking common with those people out there.. those people)

maybe 2200. but buy a bicycle or a scooter if you want to get to downtown.. it's like 7 fucking miles away and the worst traffic shit there is.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    do u live there
    Originally posted by Panthrax lanny is a chick

Originally posted by Lanny We skipped these for a few years now with all the site hopping but I used to run them back on zoklet and since we've managed to not be kicked out of a place for over a year now I figured I should start it back up. It's one of the few memorial traditions we do that isn't badly retelling each others stories a little more distorted each time, kinda fun to look back on the collages of yore. So anyway, the rules:

- Post a picture of yourself, it will be added into a collage with your username next to everyone else who posts
    - You may submit as many pictures as you want, only one will appear in the collage. If have a preference on which say so in your post.
    - You can go by any username you're known by, so sploo can be sploo, spchlew, something something boobyverse. Captain Falcon is just captain falcon.
    - If a picture is obviously not you then I won't include it.
    - I'll be accepting submissions until December.

mine:

Originally posted by Panthrax do u live there

I'm BROKE NIGGA! hell no!

well I did on top of a roof for a while.

Dude i'm homeless in SF

But yes, I used to rent in SF.. 2 different places. One in the Richmond (a district) and one on the Sunset.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I'm BROKE NIGGA! hell no!

well I did on top of a roof for a while.

Dude i'm homeless in SF

But yes, I used to rent in SF.. 2 different places. One in the Richmond (a district) and one on the Sunset.

Reported to my CIA handlers. And yours. Prepare to be

handled
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    too much
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I might move out to sunset, it's a nice area, it's always cold
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Reported to my CIA handlers. And yours. Prepare to be

handled

I'll handle your ass back up to you.
    Originally posted by Lanny I might move out to sunset, it's a nice area, it's always cold

That's why they named it "The sunset"
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    for the site or rent?

site I would expect about $50/mo, no idea about rent in San Fagcisco
    Originally posted by aldra for the site or rent?

site I would expect about $50/mo, no idea about rent in San Fagcisco

50 a month? Damn that nigga zok was broke as hell.

Also cooperating with feds. Feds did a sweep.. of zoklet.
    Originally posted by Wick Sweat 50 a month? Damn that nigga zok was broke as hell.

Sure they did.. then they swept it back prolly. instructions by Jeff's buddies in charge
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Wick Sweat 50 a month? Damn that nigga zok was broke as hell.

I think zok was paying a lot more because he's a mongolroy. Running Lanny's custom messageboard software uses a LOT less memory, CPU cycles and bandwidth than vbulletin.

Feds - how do you mean? I know the site was probably on their radar but the only direct attention I remember it got was when zok got the subpoenis from those coupon fags and everyone called their rep a nigger
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery

GIMPED
Jump to Top