User Controls

are u punished for making a second account?

Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    cause im getting really tired of hitting my posting limit
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I can't say that I know what you mean.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Cause I'm a Yung Blood: once i have made a certain amount of posts within 24hrs ( i think thats how it works ) I am unable to post, and given a message saying I'm too new to post that much.

so I'm gonna make a second account so I can keep posting. or if thats illegal, then my little bromo is gonna make an account
    Lanny sucks
    Freshman dick
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Sploo has like seven accounts, so no. After 80 posts, you get to post without that limit.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Use your posts wisely. Every one needs to be hard-hitting shit that knocks us on our asses, winded and fascinated. This is your chance to show the WORLD that although limited in posting allowance, you're not limited in ripping each and every goddamn precious one of them posts you got a ripe gorge of an asshole. Fucking dominate those posts fake Panthrax, and you might just find thstb you wake up one morning soon, a CRISP day outside, IMMEDIATELY grab your phone and log into Niggas, and find that the man who once was yung, isn't so yung any longer.

RIP
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    yes i have been punished for a second account. I've only had one alt in my entire history, "sub_mod" and "submods" band was a month long ban and it ends in a few minutes.
    LET FREEDOM RING! DERPADEEE!
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    duuuuuude!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    WHYTES ARE WEAK
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh shit return of the sub_mod party, shits gonna get fucking wild and out in here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lanny just a slow white suburban nigga
Jump to Top