User Controls

any decent youtube alternatives.

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    youtube fucking sucks now. i'm just down my local library and stuck a crystal castles album on. its like 39 minutes long. they don't have abp, so youtube are now playing ads at various times through the album. not even between the songs obviously. there's about six or seven yellow spots on the timeline which indicates where the ads come in. its a fucking joke.

are there any decent alternatives out there that could rival youtube? i think the time has come for a video hosting upstart to rock yt's boat. maybe vimeo should take advantage of the situation.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    vid.me
    do they have much of a large userbase, anywhere like yt? that's always gonna be the problem is convincing everyone to migrate from youtube when they don't have nearly the same vast amount of content.

Originally posted by NARCassist do they have much of a large userbase, anywhere like yt? that's always gonna be the problem is convincing everyone to migrate from youtube when they don't have nearly the same vast amount of content.

Not as large as youtube but at least they're not nearly as obsessed with SocJus as youtube seems to be these days.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    somebody should hack youtube and download their entire content.

i wonder how many petabytes they have.
    Originally posted by benny vader somebody should hack youtube and download their entire content.

i wonder how many petabytes they have.

Got a spare server farm or two?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie Got a spare server farm or two?

nope. i couldnt even get youtube to load on my browser.

its either dead slow or outrightly banned. ''suspicious activity form your ip'' thing.
    i couldn't even log into yt the other week coz i bleachbit and it was saying it didn't recognize device. then it was agging me to give my phone number to verify it was me. it was such an obvious ploy to get my info. i mean like, as if a hacker couldn't just enter a burner number then receive the code and access anyways. how fucking dumb do they think people are?

Jump to Top