User Controls

TFW You can't afford a home in the Hamptons

My friend got a $10 million house and I'd have to untrap a shitload to afford a comparable one, and I'm not going to buy a shitty poor house in the Hamptons, it's like buying cheap replica sneakers and clothes, you just look like a fuckboi

No one gives a fuck that you have money
    Originally posted by Piles of Crack No one gives a fuck that you have money

He has no money that's why he sits in his XXXL sweat pants, surrounded by delivery food packages, lying about it.
    Originally posted by Piles of Crack No one gives a fuck that you have money

I don't have enough money, bro

Originally posted by Fuck-o the Liar He has no money that's why he sits in his XXXL sweat pants, surrounded by delivery food packages, lying about it.

sounds like you're pretty jelly, bro.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    even if i did have money, the fuck would i wanna go live amongst those pretentious fuckwits in the hamptons.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon sounds like you're pretty jelly, bro.

If my hopes and dreams were to be a middle aged overweight Paki cock sucker with low self esteem I would be insanely jealous of you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fuck-o the Liar If my hopes and dreams were to be a middle aged overweight Paki cock sucker with low self esteem I would be insanely jealous of you.

Hslf of all your posts are you being jelly at me, why are you so jelly bro?
    this^^ so much this^^ cap'n flaccids money couldn't even buy how much this^^

Originally posted by NARCassist even if i did have money, the fuck would i wanna go live amongst those pretentious fuckwits in the hamptons.

Why not, nigga. Fuck some old neighbor nigga's trophy wife every day.
    i like living in the real world, living real experiences. i even like to get out of my comfort zone from time to time. besides you are way more free when you have nothing.

Originally posted by NARCassist i like living in the real world, living real experiences. i even like to get out of my comfort zone from time to time. besides you are way more free when you have nothing.

You can have a lot more real experiences in the real world when you're surrounded by wealth. Justifying being poor is something poor people do because they'll never have money.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist i like living in the real world, living real experiences. i even like to get out of my comfort zone from time to time. besides you are way more free when you have nothing.

acidic grapes taste really good.
    Originally posted by benny vader acidic grapes taste really good.

i wouldn't know. i shoplift so i just go for the best grapes they have.

Originally posted by Captain Falcon You can have a lot more real experiences in the real world when you're surrounded by wealth. Justifying being poor is something poor people do because they'll never have money.

i've had money and i've known plenty of people with way more money than you. it doesn't make you as happy as you think it would. all it buys you is comfort. but it also buys you more problems and makes you more enemies. the fact that you don't realize this is a very big indicator that you are full of shit.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist i wouldn't know. i shoplift so i just go for the best grapes they have.

try shoplift those acidic ones. they have more vitamin c.
    Originally posted by NARCassist i've had money and i've known plenty of people with way more money than you. it doesn't make you as happy as you think it would. all it buys you is comfort. but it also buys you more problems and makes you more enemies. the fact that you don't realize this is a very big indicator that you are full of shit.

No you haven't, and no you haven't. Money can't buy you happiness but it sure can buy you all the tools and freedom to get your hands on it.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I just want a white Lambo, a mixed early twenty something girlfriend and a hood crib. NaaaaMean?
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon No you haven't, and no you haven't. Money can't buy you happiness but it sure can buy you all the tools and freedom to get your hands on it.

no, i said it buys you comfort. happiness isn't something money can buy. only a materialistic person would think it could. that said there are many materialistic minded people that have been brainwashed that way by media.

RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by NARCassist no, i said it buys you comfort. happiness isn't something money can buy. only a materialistic person would think it could. that said there are many materialistic minded people that have been brainwashed that way by media.

Comfort...peace of mind...ease of mind are better analogies for it I agree. For Happiness I'll stick to high dose Meff and redbones even though these are known to be "false" happiness oh well fuck it nigga.
Jump to Top