User Controls

shitty stories

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    man my ass is on fire right now, earlier today I ate 2 green apple covered in cayenne pepper and mexican chile fruit sauce (really good) and flushed it all down with a couple rolling rocks and my fucking stomach is in so much pain right now, I was sitting on the toilet while ago sweating and groaning.

last summer I ate ghost pepper salsa (really good) with some chips and I'm used to eating spicy foods and I can usually take the heat but this crept up on me and I still kept eating more and try to combat the heat with brews. I ent up up curling up in fetal position and gently wept analytical tears until I passed out.

I woke up a few hours later and remember I had a girl meeting me for coffee that evening so I got ready and had a couple brews then took off to the coffee shop. We talked for awhile and I had a couple cups of coffee and asked her if she wanted to pet my cat (I had just got archie at the time) and I banged her and we had a good time and since it was late and she came over on the bus and there wasn't a good chance of her getting back home I drove her home.

But like half way to her place my stomach started killing me severely but I played it off, she was sitting in my car asking if I enjoyed hanging out with her and wanted to hang again soon, and I was like yeah sure, just wanting her to get out of my car.

I start driving back on interstate looking for something that was open so I could unload, but I eventually realized fiesta (grocery store for you uncultured yanks) but I didn't think I was going to make it but I was groaning trying to hold it in. I parked and got out and ran into the store (it used to stay open 24 hours so it was my only option) and there was police tape over the bathroom and I'm like fuck it and tear down and run in there and the entire bathroom had been gutted no toilets at all.

I ran out to the front of the door and yelled at the cashier "wheres the other bathroom man!" and he pointed outside and in front of the outside of the store was a trailer with 2 sets of stares leading to the appropriate genders bathroom.

I was surprised when I went in because it was really clean, had a sink a mirror but I'm digressing, I threw pants down and started to unload while screaming at the top of my lungs like a child on drugs. But I was relieved, I went back into the store and there were to employees just staring at me and I'm all worn out looking and sweating profusely and was like "weeeeel gonts... hows your night going?" and did some grocery shopping.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    A couple summers ago I was invited to go on a sail boat with these people and we're smoking weed and drinkin brews and stuff. this one chick that was wearing a one piece swim suit, looked really nervous but I didn't think much of it, but I did notice she kept trying to get ahold of her friend who was flirting w some dude and her friend was blowing her off.

Like minutes she screams and runs to the back of the sits on the edge with her ass hanging over and she pulls her own piece swim suit from the front and around to the side so she could get her ass out of it and she just spraying ass off the side of the boat and when she was finished she dropped to onto the floor kinda sitting/laying against the side covering her face and was crying crazily and her friend rushed over and held her

and because she stretched her swim suit out so crazily it was just just limply hanging where she grabbed it and her pussy was exposed

It was terrible, I felt so bad for her. That was the end of the boat ride which I was glad it was for her sake and it was just really awkward and not fun anymore.

So how about you gonts? have any shit tier stories?
    I was wondering when we'd finally get a thread about your life.
Jump to Top