User Controls

It's official. Guccifer 2.0 'leak' metadata analysis proves 'muh russia' narrative is bullshit.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    A metadata analysis on the data provided by Guccifer 2.0 shows that the Russia narrative is a hoax. The download speeds at which the files were transfered indicate transfer over USB and there was even evidence that the metadata was tampered with in order to make it look as if it were from Russian origins.

https://theforensicator.wordpress.com/guccifer-2-ngp-van-metadata-analysis/

But hey, we knew it was bullshit already, this is just the icing on the cake.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cool, thanks for the link. This is some great icing indeed.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie A metadata analysis on the data provided by Guccifer 2.0 shows that the Russia narrative is a hoax. The download speeds at which the files were transfered indicate transfer over USB and there was even evidence that the metadata was tampered with in order to make it look as if it were from Russian origins.

https://theforensicator.wordpress.com/guccifer-2-ngp-van-metadata-analysis/

But hey, we knew it was bullshit already, this is just the icing on the cake.

Oops! That page can’t be found.

It looks like nothing was found at this location. Maybe try one of the links below or a search?

gone.
    Originally posted by benny vader gone.

Well that seems oddly suspicious. Anyway here is the Plebbit discussion so you know i was not bullshitting.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/6mijgz/guccifer_20_ngpvan_metadata_analysis_proof_the_g2/
    The whole election was a race between two incompetents to see who could fuck up more. The reality was that Commie Sanders would have won if they put him up, but no, they wanted to put in the most unpopular, baggage carrying, shit stained garbage candidate they could possibly find because she is female.

Instead we elected a retard and the retard party. What a shitshow. And I voted for Gary "What's Aleppo?" Johnson lul.

Here is a prediction; Michelle Obama will be the first female president of the United States. Those niggers are smart as sin. She won't run next time, or possibly even the time after that. They'll take the time to set her up in politics. But when she runs, they will be smart enough to win.
    I was pretty excited when the tea party started gaining steam because I thought it would finally be an element of the republican party that was not retarded and could eventually take them over. I was praying for them to finally be the party for people like me i.e. who value fiscal conservatism but also social liberalism.

Nope, what we got was a cancerous pile of fucktard fundies.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie Well that seems oddly suspicious. Anyway here is the Plebbit discussion so you know i was not bullshitting.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/6mijgz/guccifer_20_ngpvan_metadata_analysis_proof_the_g2/

can you roughly explain how the meta datas were gotten ????
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    was reading this the other day. this certainly isn't a new phenomenon.

In democracies, national level elections are important events, enabling a peaceful change in the makeup of the main decision-makers and at times leading to major foreign and domestic policy shifts. Likewise, in quite a few regimes which are far from being full democracies, relatively competitive elections can have significant effects, in some cases even leading to the fall of the existing leadership or regime and a full scale transition to democracy. As a result, competitive elections can become an important target for foreign interveners.

Great powers have not ignored this opportunity. Indeed, partisan electoral interventions- attempts by outside powers to determine the election results in another country, are a quite common form of foreign intervention. Between 1946 and 2000, the U.S. and the USSR/Russia have intervened in this manner 117 times - or, put another way, in about one of every nine competitive national level executive elections during this period. A large range of covert and overt (and usually non-violent) methods has been used for this purpose from campaign funding for the preferred side to public threats to cut off foreign aid (or public offers of various benefits) in the event of victory by the disfavored side. Nevertheless, there has been scant scholarly research on this topic. This paper investigates one particular aspect of partisan electoral interventions- its possible effects on election results.

http://www.isanet.org/Publications/ISQ/Posts/ID/5027/When-the-Great-Power-Gets-a-Vote-The-Effects-of-Great-Power-Electoral-Interventions-on-Election-Results

Post last edited by NARCassist at 2017-08-22T11:11:15.296561+00:00
    Originally posted by benny vader can you roughly explain how the meta datas were gotten ????

From the data Guccifer provided, all data has metadata that says something about the main data in question.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie From the data Guccifer provided, all data has metadata that says something about the main data in question.

ya but do you like need special software to read them or how ??? what i dont understand is from where and which type of metadata that tells people the speed at which it was transferred.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist was reading this the other day. this certainly isn't a new phenomenon.

http://www.isanet.org/Publications/ISQ/Posts/ID/5027/When-the-Great-Power-Gets-a-Vote-The-Effects-of-Great-Power-Electoral-Interventions-on-Election-Results

Post last edited by NARCassist at 2017-08-22T11:11:15.296561+00:00

link is broken for me.
    Originally posted by benny vader ya but do you like need special software to read them or how ??? what i dont understand is from where and which type of metadata that tells people the speed at which it was transferred.

There might be a time stamp for when the transfer started and ended, and you can see the speed based off the amount of data transferred in that time.
    Originally posted by benny vader link is broken for me.

yeah i got that at first but then i got to it thru ddg

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=When-the-Great-Power-Gets-a-Vote-The-Effects-of-Great-Power-Electoral-Interventions-on-Election-Results&t=lm&ia=web

it should be the second link, the isanet one.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon There might be a time stamp for when the transfer started and ended, and you can see the speed based off the amount of data transferred in that time.

oh i c.

i thot it was one big zip file.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist yeah i got that at first but then i got to it thru ddg

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=When-the-Great-Power-Gets-a-Vote-The-Effects-of-Great-Power-Electoral-Interventions-on-Election-Results&t=lm&ia=web

it should be the second link, the isanet one

did google wronged you or something ???

edit : the link is ok now.
    Originally posted by benny vader did google wronged you or something ???

edit : the link is ok now.

Google? Are you fucking kidding me?

Originally posted by Captain Falcon The whole election was a race between two incompetents to see who could fuck up more. The reality was that Commie Sanders would have won if they put him up, but no, they wanted to put in the most unpopular, baggage carrying, shit stained garbage candidate they could possibly find because she is female.

Instead we elected a retard and the retard party. What a shitshow. And I voted for Gary "What's Aleppo?" Johnson lul.

Here is a prediction; Michelle Obama will be the first female president of the United States. Those niggers are smart as sin. She won't run next time, or possibly even the time after that. They'll take the time to set her up in politics. But when she runs, they will be smart enough to win.

Bernie would have lost also.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist Google? Are you fucking kidding me?
    [snipped]

no.

so, why arent the both of you on speaking term ???
    Originally posted by benny vader no.

so, why arent the both of you on speaking term ???

Google is BorgNet. People should really be using startpage but meh, Google is just so convenient. I would also recommend not Googling anything you don't want the NSA to know.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie Google is BorgNet. People should really be using startpage but meh, Google is just so convenient. I would also recommend not Googling anything you don't want the NSA to know.

i'm using duck becos google wont let tor exit nodes use it,

and startpage's img search suck balls. but really, but for best results there really arent any better alternatives.
Jump to Top